611 is useless. Does anyone has any other number to complain about this issue?

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Lost job because of Koodo worst service. 611 is useless. Even after 1.5 hours hold, no one is picking up phone. Does anyone has any other number to complain about this issue?
Photo of Jagat Patel

Jagat Patel

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Mats

Mats

• 21,994 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Besides calling you can try Facbook, Twitter or email to contact them.

https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us?INTCMP=KMNew_FooterLINK_ContactUs_ContactUs
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,596 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How did Koodo's long wait times make you lose your job exactly?
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,716 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Could be a contractor who lost a ‘job’, because they couldn’t respond quickly enough to an inquiry.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,596 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Not the best time to mess with your only point of contact while your waiting for a extremely important response as anything can go wrong with a port with any carrier and its not Koodo's fault. Not to mention its not Koodo's fault the port issue was not figured out as not complete, the user should test everything after changing carriers through a port or not if ones waiting for an important call. Chances are a reboot of the device may have solved the issue and how would Koodo know to inform the person of this. To say it's Koodo fault for losing a job is just passing blame but that's my opinion.
(Edited)
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,716 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Does no one maintain alternate phone numbers anymore?
Photo of Jagat Patel

Jagat Patel

My incoming is stopped working since 6 days. Passed 2 phases of interview and waiting for formality of last stage of interview. But because incoming stopped working I didn't received any call which my employer was trying to contact me several times & finally they rejected me because No answer from my side. My outgoing call & text messages were working fine so, I didn't realized that incoming stopped working. I assumed that since few days no one was calling me or texting me. But actual reason was my incoming was not working. I'm calling koodo since 6 days straight with minimum 6 hour over phone to resolve this issue but Every time long waiting and just listening songs while waiting on hold for customers rep. That's why I am asking different number to make complain regarding my situation
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 41,722 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Jagat: Did you move from another carrier? or are you an existing customer?Are you in the process of porting? was it a landline number? did incoming call work on the previous line?
Photo of Jagat Patel

Jagat Patel

Use to be existing cell phone user & customer of koodo. Moved from freedom & porting successfully on freedom side but when koodo port this number since then it starts giving problem. I am not technical person but atleast know that No porting will take more then a week.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,832 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Reading the details on the account Jagat, it seems we have escalated the your port challenge from Freedom, however it doesn't seem like we heard back yet. 
Photo of Jagat Patel

Jagat Patel

I can see that in my freedom account, they already created one additional line under my name since yesterday. But your team send wrong number to port. I am really tired to explain my issue. It's just incoming service stopped. Why are you involving freedom in this matter? & Freedom is helping but it looks like your team has lack of knowledge and experience.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,832 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Because there is a porting request hence Freedom's involvement.