611 is Annoying

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: archiving 611

I called Koodo to unlock my phone. After pressing 1 for English, and then 4 for anything else, it says press 2 to unlock your phone. I press 2, enter the PIN, and then the guy starts telling my tab balance, account balance, due date, last payment amount and date. You have to listen to the guy, and even smashing 0 won't help. So what exactly is the point of making customers listen to all that when they are calling for something totally unrelated?
Photo of You-Do-Not-Know-Who

You-Do-Not-Know-Who

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Not too sure, my only guess would be that some people just smash on anything to get through the menus to talk to someone when most times they are looking to get that specific information?
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 81,124 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You got it. Not perfect but we had to take a balanced approach...."Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational."
Photo of Julie Morrison

Julie Morrison

• 60 Points
Been on hold for 1 hour 20 minutes. Not a way to run a business...
Photo of titaniumtux

titaniumtux

• 12,952 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I too find Koodo's IVR to be a bit lengthly on pre-recorded messages. My credit card company's IVR gives me a prompt to skip my account balance recording, would be cool if Koodo could do the same. In fact, this is worthy of an "idea" on the forum.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.