400 minutes & 1 GB @ $45 with unlimited incoming!

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Virgin just raised the ante: http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers....

Koodo, do you think this is a good idea?
Photo of Marco Polo

Marco Polo

• 1,346 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Koodo already had this plan and they scrapped it for the $50 with more minutes.
Photo of Marco Polo

Marco Polo

This flavor would be useful for people who like data more than minutes :-)
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 107,280 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Well, being here for a while, I've seen the same plan for 45$ twice since registered. So maybe you'll get lucky.
Photo of Sumaya K.

Sumaya K.

• 7,350 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hey Marco,

We can’t comment on new rate plans or phones due to competitive reasons. When we do launch new plans, you can find the details on our website, Facebook or the Community.
Photo of Marco Polo

Marco Polo

We know that Koodo does that. That is not the point of the post. The post is about an idea that Koodo should match or, even better, beat the competition's plans. All of us here like Koodo and we want it to be the best. As a Koodo employee you should forward these ideas to the appropriate people.
Photo of Some random Mobile Master

Some random Mobile Master, Mobile Master

• 39,554 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Any way to auto-hide posts based on word recognition? I've been looking forever for a way to have posts containing the words "competitive reasons" not show in the comments section. We get it after a while, and canned responses should be, well, canned. Any tip (other than "ignore, dude") would be appreciated!
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Set a parental block on whatever device you are using to not allow anything to pop up that has "competitive reasons" as the phrase :P
Honeslty, topper, I have no idea if the community has that function

Good idea Tyler, lol! My post was honest though. The "competitive reasons" canned response crap needs to stop. Seriously. I can't be the only one that feels like being fed these pre-made answers is worse than a slap across the face. Silence is 1000x better than this, and less insulting. It's like "we know the answer but won't tell you". How about *not* doing that? Koodo needs a bit of excitement and hype right now, but no.

I was excited these past few days to see what plans they'd come up with after May 13th. Needless to say, I was sorely disappointed, lol!
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I'll admit, i was partially kidding on the parental block.

I do agree with you as I see it just as much as you do. The worst part is I have to say that when I get customers calling in asking for information. It does get annoying but I honestly can't think of anything esle to say aside from "check Facebook and Koodomobile.com" and "we don't know until the day it happens" then the customers put 2 and 2 together.

I'd prefer if reps would give out a sincere "I really don't know if/when/what...". It just feels better for the customer as we don't feel like we're being filled up with crap written by god-knows-who. I know a rep's job is not an easy one dealing with people who are not always courteous, but it's become so frequent to hear that dreaded "competitive reasons" on these forums that it drove me out of here for a couple of weeks (much to users' happiness!). Anyway, it was just my usual rant, worth less than 2 cents :oP

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.