30$ plan and 1000 min international add on !!

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Hi..Currently i am using 30$ plan. It has 100 Canada wide minutes free. I even have 1000 International minutes add on. Two days back i have made international call and it lasted for 60 minutes. My problem is those international 60 minutes are deducted from 100 minutes . What am i supposed to do now?
Photo of sanjani pochampally

sanjani pochampally

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 142,984 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What country did you call?

sanjani pochampally

India
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

Hmm, that's definitely on the list of countries of the international add-on. How exactly did it say the minutes were taken from your 100 minutes Sanjani?
(Edited)

sanjani pochampally

I have checked "Usage" tab in Koodo selfserve mobile app.
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

Is the account under your name (Sajani Pochampally)? I can flag this question for you with our liaison and they will be able to see what's going on... we're just volunteers and don't have any insight in accounts. Might be a while before they get back to you though :)

sanjani pochampally

Sure thank you :)
Photo of trim

trim

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Up grade your plan
Photo of Daniel Hryb

Daniel Hryb

• 3,860 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
You still are using your normal air time allotment Sanjay, What the international minutes add on does is not charge you long distance charges/addtional minutes to call India or other countries that are listed

sanjani pochampally

But in the plan it says 100 Canada wide minutes free. How can these guys merge the 1000 international minutes with it. So u mean i can talk for only 100 minutes ?
(Edited)
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You have 100 anytime minutes/daytime minutes.
If you make/receive calls during your unlimited evenings and weekends, then it doesn't deduct your minutes.
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

Right, as Mayumi and Daniel said, Sajani, it will still use your minutes :( I learned something today... I didn't know this either.