Photo of Daniel Kim

Daniel Kim, Mobile Master

• 34,736 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Yessss lol
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,644 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It IS a slick phone!!!!

However, given the number of folks here looking for inexpensive options, likely few would sell.
Photo of Farhan Shah

Farhan Shah

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I understand that, but I would be willing to pay the higher TAB to get it. Even if Koodo made the phone a Koodo Large Tab only.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,644 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Unfortunately, Koodo likely has to buy many more than they would sell, so it is not a financially sensible proposition in that case. Unfortunately, Samsung does not seem to sell their phones independent of a carrier, unlike some of the other manufacturers of smartphones.
Photo of Zeta Abramovic

Zeta Abramovic

• 2,244 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I doubt that's the case, given that telus owns koodo, so they probably order things together.
Photo of Jordano

Jordano

• 340 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Koodo at my local branch mentioned they are in the works to get the 64, but that's the extent of the information, or even likelihood of any other storage sizes of the s6 variants Koodo will offer. Sadly so, the 64 is still out of reach for the time being.
Photo of Farhan Shah

Farhan Shah

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
That is good to hear! 64 better than 32, I would say. Maybe if this gets enough views from people, I am hoping Koodo will get the 128 GB
Photo of Jordano

Jordano

• 340 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I agree, 64 is my ideal storage amount, so fingers crossed. Haha
Photo of Zeta Abramovic

Zeta Abramovic

• 2,244 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Why don't they make it available online at least?
Photo of MD

MD

• 1,280 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
You'll be MUCH better off with an LG G4....and it's not going to be as expensive as the S6 64GB or God forbid, the 128GB.
I am patient...will wait for G4. Replaceable battery and SD card with better camera...trumps S6. My 2 (unsolicited) cents :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.