1000 International LD min bonus

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
I got 1000 International LD minutes free with my Koodoo plan.  I recall the kiosk staffperson saying this does NOT cover LD calls to all countries.  Will this cover LD to England?  Are there other charges besides the LD charge?  eg are minutes charged against my regular plan?
Photo of bacrosby000

• 70 Points

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 83,290 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The most recent offering does not include England. It does include calls to India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia & Taiwan. Any calls will consume minutes from your plan for the connection to the network. The 1000 minutes only addresses the LD tolls of the call.
Photo of Brent Foreman

Brent Foreman

• 774 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I wish I would have taken this plan as we call Mexico in our home. You have a great plan.
Photo of Matthew Elliott

Matthew Elliott

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Why isn't this information readily accessable?  Koodo seems to be hiding it very well in the hopes you'll call internationally and get charged.  Very slimy, not the Koodo I signed up with years ago.

On your self serve there should be a clear link to a page or a pop up dialog explaining what each add on covers.  Instead there's just plain text, so people with these obsolete or obscure add ons are left in the dark.