100 minutes not showing up, customer service call costs $5??

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Why is it that when I added my Visa, my 100 minutes did not show up? Why is it that when I tried calling customer service, it said that the call would cost me five dollars?? Right now I don't have an extra $5 to spend on something that should be free.

People keep saying just wait, and it takes a while for the 100 minutes to show up, but it's been a week so I'm starting to think it's not going to happen. Can someone please help?
Photo of George Sebastian Neufeld

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yeah thats taking longer than it should. Inquiries into your account do not cost money to call customer service. You're only charged for this you can do on self-serve like top-up, change plans, boosters, etc. call them and explain whats happening and they should add the minutes for you
Photo of Olivier Oddson

Olivier Oddson

• 60 Points
Thanks for the reply. So what number do I call to avoid the 5 dollar charge?
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Just 611 from your phone, Olivier, then choose option 6. I know the voice will mention the $5 charge, but trust me... you won't get charged for this question.
Photo of BobTheElectrician

BobTheElectrician

• 61,918 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Email option to avoid being stuck climbing up the phone tree, since it's not a life and death situation:

https://secure.koodomobile.com/accoun...
Photo of Daniel Kim

Daniel Kim, Mobile Master

• 34,736 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi George, have you tried removing your card and re adding it? When i did that for my account, the booster showed up.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.