100 Minutes Bonus; did I have to click on it specifically for it to work?

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
So I signed in for a Koodo prepaid accout today, with a credit card, and I saw that I would get 20 dollars off, 10% discounted, and 100 minutes of call. I finished the check in, and both the 10% and 20$ showed up immediately, but I never saw the 100 minutes. Is it delayed, or did I go though the process wrong? I did not get an email or anything about it.
Photo of Sylver Productions

Sylver Productions

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,970 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It should be immediate. You can send an private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it looked into
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,056 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I've seen people said it was applied few days after they registered their credit card.
I would contact them if you don't see it by end of this week.
Photo of J

J

• 60 Points
It took 5 minutes to receive my bonus 100 minutes.  Why does it show that I owe $13.50 when everything is paid up to date?  Is it the 10% bonus ($15.00-$1.50= $13.50).  Is that what is going to be charged next month? I have the $15 text message top up. Thanks.
(Edited)
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,056 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Doesn't  it say "Amount Due to renew" $xxx?
Also it should say "Plan Expiry Date", so you just need top up the amount by that date.

And if you register for auto top up, it will charge your cc $15 or amount you registered every month and 10% of it will be credited back to your account.
Once you have enough credit on your account, then you can buy a booster or remove auto top up temporary and pay for base plan ( don't for get register auto top up again ;)) 
(Edited)
Photo of Sylver Productions

Sylver Productions

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I got them this afternoon, thank you for your answers everyone! I guess there is sometimes a little bit of a delay.