100 Minute Talk Booster Add-on for Free question

• Question
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Answered
Hi:

On this page at the bottom, in the "nitty-gritty" section:

https://www.koodomobile.com/prepaid-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_PrepaidPlans

5. The $15 base plan requires a Talk Booster add-on and sufficient anytime minutes in your account to use voice features.

From what I've read in the forums, when I setup a new prepaid $15 base plan and add a credit card, I get a 100 Minute Talk Booster Add-on for Free.

Do I still need to buy additional talk booster add-on or can I use this "free" talk booster add-on for my $15 base plan?

Thanks.
Photo of AJ

AJ

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 201,104 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You dont need a talkk booster at all if you dont want one
Photo of Melissa

Melissa, Employee

• 11,748 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey AJ! Just to clarify, you don't need to have a talk booster already in order to use the 100 free minutes.  The 100 free minutes will be added on your account even if you have a $15 plan.  Hope this helps :)
Photo of Guided Mind

Guided Mind

• 60 Points
I registered my cc, since I got an email telling me that I would get 100 free minutes....3 days in I haven't gotten anything....
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 116,304 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Some times, it takes longer... But you got your email notification, so you will get it :) 
I would contact them if it didn't appear after a week or so.
Photo of TraciM

TraciM

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
when does it show up. i registered my daughter last night and still not showing online that the 1oo is ther only the 25 i gave her. and i am not wasting 5 dollars just to call and inquire . silly you  have to pay for help 
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,654 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You only have to pay for help when resolving things that cannot be done by yourself via Self Serve.
Photo of Michelle

Michelle

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is the free talk booster every month or just the first month?
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 144,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Neither actually :) it's a one time bonus that you get to keep until used up.
Photo of Michelle

Michelle

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
So the base account of $15 would be charged to the registered credit card every month and talk booster would be as needed?
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 144,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yes, exactly. You can buy a booster every time you need one, so after you use up your bonus minutes, it would make sense to buy the largest booster as the best value for your money.