100.00 discount

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered

I got an email offering me a 100.00 discount  with an upgrade..yet without any conditions - you seem to say there are no details or conditions -no where does it show up nor do you offer more clarification with your link offered. Frankly I don't appreciate manipulative tactics...and it is very wasteful since when I called your customer service- they say that I can only buy accessories ?????Gees say it in the first place if that is your offer.

Look here I have no time for this marketing game. I will expect you to give me a 100 discount at my next upgrade since you promised without details.and you made me waste time figuring it out.

Photo of Recine Jovanna

Recine Jovanna

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,574 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Just seen another post and it's $100 gift that means dependent on the location you go to you could be offered accessories or a $100 gift card which is what best buy is offering.

Can you post the a screen shot of the exact text you recieved minus your personal info so we can see exactly what the text states.?
(Edited)
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,958 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Joanna,

Thanks for your feedback! The below is an example of the email we sent selected customers. Let us know if yours states something else. There were really only one condition in addition to what you see below, which is that this offer was only available in our Koodo Shops and authorized dealers. 

"Gifts are better than GIFs.
Get a $100 bonus gift when you upgrade with Koodo.

Hi !

You're due for an upgrade. Once you've paid off your existing Tab balance of $XX.XX, you'll receive a $100 bonus gift when you upgrade to any new Koodo phone on the Tab.

Show this email at your nearest Koodo Shop at Masonville Place, 1680 Richmond Street North to take advantage of this offer.

Offer expires November 22, 2015"

1. Offer only redeemable if upgrading on Tab or Tab Plus. Offer only redeemable at a Koodo Shop or Koodo Authorized Dealer. 

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,574 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
So it does indeed say nothing about being a cash discount at all so really your mad at your own assumption unfortunately Racine nothing that Koodo lead you to believe at all.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.