1-888 # cannot hear me.

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

When I call a 1-888 number that is in the US, I can hear them fine but they cannot hear me.
Photo of Gordon Greig

Gordon Greig

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Peter

Peter

• 4,738 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hi Gordon,

That's odd. Does this apply to all 1-888 numbers that you've called?

If so, I'd call Koodo and ask to speak to tech support.

You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337.
Hours of Operation
Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Photo of Josh Beltran

Josh Beltran

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
it happened to me to. until now.

i called 1-8** no. like my credit card company, and koodos tech support. still cant hear me. i used 5 different koodo phone still they cant hear me.
Photo of Cameron Jones

Cameron Jones

• 6,960 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Josh I'm going to ask a silly question, because it's happened to me....is your phone on mute maybe???? Try removing and reinserting battery. If that doesn't work, I think it's the device itself and you should go to a Koodo store to get it out for repair
Photo of Gordon Greig

Gordon Greig

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Josh
I talked to Customer service after posting the original question. They checked things out at the time and then advised that they would escalate and get back within 24 to 48 hours. Finally followed up last week and said it was a known problem for the area (Winnipeg) and they were working on it "hoping" it would be fixed by the end of the month. Can only wait and hope I guess.
Photo of Cameron Jones

Cameron Jones

• 6,960 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
thanks for updating us. Josh are you in the Winnipeg area too?
Photo of Josh Beltran

Josh Beltran

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm in Brandon.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.