"Liking" secondary responses.

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
When I access the community, I am able to choose a Star (Good Answer) for first level replies, but not replies to replies. Some of my secondary replies have received a 'Like', but I can not see any way to do this, but there are such responses which I wish to give support.

For example I received a like to my comment here:http://community.koodomobile.com/kood...
but cannot add likes to other comments surrounding mine. Is there a difference by the way to login? I login using Facebook credentials not a Get Satisfaction login, so that may be it. Might some such as Justin Robichaud be able to comment?
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 96,100 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 204,060 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You're probably still using the old site.

Check out the new site if you haven't already

https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 96,100 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks! I thought c.get........ was the mobile site. Time to reset my bookmarks!
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 204,060 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It's both now
Photo of Ray

Ray

• 7,756 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I find the new site much slower to load on my computer than the old one, using a GS account in both cases. Not sure why.
Photo of junaid

junaid

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Last couple of weeks i am receiving calls from Estate from different numbers almost every day & i have no idea about these numbers and the numbers are 646 1959864 201 8824393 754 2181809. Please solve my this problem...
Photo of Danny

Danny

• 3,454 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Now that they've had this implemented for a while, they should make it so that you can like likes.
Photo of Minchia

Minchia

• 374 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
why you need always be like? why no do just be good person? you get paid for point? I told no money. maybe they lie and want keep money for them only? 
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Minchia, you've already been told that you don't get paid for points. This is just a system for fun. It doesn't count towards anything and you don't get anything from it. Last, please take the time to read the community rules. You've really just been spamming most threads and don't actually help anyone
Photo of Minchia

Minchia

• 374 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I take you advise but I no make any not truth posting or trouble. I just read to learn more before I make buy phone. You say Barnard boss so I not trust others too much. I go read law now.