$150 discount disapears at checkout - why?

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
Why do you offer me a fake discount?   I get to the final stage at checkout and the discount disappears saying it's not available in my province - so why tell me you are offering it...you know my province!!!  I wanted to buy an iPhone 7 on Med tab and keep my current plan - all is good until the final checkout.
Photo of Karen Mckay

Karen Mckay

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,198 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Karen - would you be able to share some screen shots of where you see the offer and where it disappears? Once we have an understanding of what's happening, we can provide more direction on how to get this resolved.
(Edited)
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

Also Karen, your current plan doesn't meet the minimum plan requirements for Tab M. In order to qualify for the Tab M discount, you need to be on a plan that is at least $45 or above in your region. If you prefer to keep your plan, you'll need to opt for Tab S or buying the phone outright. 
Photo of Karen Mckay

Karen Mckay

OK here are my screen shots - I tried to up my monthly plan to the $45 one but it still takes the discount away!!  WHY?

Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

Gonna try to call and help walk you through, Karen. What's a good time to call, and do you prefer your Koodo or home number?
Photo of Karen Mckay

Karen Mckay

please call my Koodo number tomorrow at 12pm atlantic time
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

Karen - thanks for the quick chat earlier, and I'm glad we were able to get things sorted for you. Let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.