$140 discount not showing when I add Pixel phone to cart

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • (Edited)
Exclusive offer of $140 discount on select phone. When I look at the list of phones, it shows the Pixel as $390 but when I click on it, the page shows $400 and all three Tab sizes total up to $904 which means that no discount is applied.
Photo of Stiman

Stiman

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,382 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Where are you seeing the exclusive offer? It's not showing up on the website for me. Did you get the offer by text?
Photo of Stiman

Stiman

It shows up only when I'm logged in. There's a red star at the top and when I click on it, it shows the offer.
Photo of Stiman

Stiman

Thank you for your help and quick replies!
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,608 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Stiman - thanks for the flag. I've share this with our web team and they'll look into why there's a discrepancy. Out of curiosity, if you click through to the next step or two, does the pricing readjust and apply the discount correctly (don't check out, but you should be able to proceed a couple of steps without committing to the order). 
Photo of Stiman

Stiman

Yes, I have tried that and at the summary page it still sais $400 plus $21/mo Tab change. If I proceed to the next step, it states that my credit card will be charged.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,608 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Stiman - I've circled with a few different folks and can't figure out what's causing this issue. As we continue looking into this, didn't want you hold up from taking advantage of a deal. Feel free to go ahead and make the purchase, and once you do, let me know back here. When the order has been processed and shipped out to you, we'll apply the discount promised manually. Let me know if that works for you.