"$100 off your first deal" now they tell me they don't know about it.

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
I'm a returning Koodo customer. I bought a new Iphone 7 on Koodo's website at the beginning of May. When I checked out it said I would get $100 off of my first bill after the purchase. The deal hasn't been applied and when I asked a rep about it she said she can't find anywhere with that promotion. What do I do?
Photo of Tracy

Tracy

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 41,522 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
hi Tracy,
As you mentioned about the checkout process, did you have some proof of the $100? was it a bill credit or hardware discount? 

Which Tab  are you on now? As of now the iphone 7 was down -$250 for Tab Large only. The Tab medium is having no discount.
(Edited)
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,006 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Do you have a copy of this promo?

I would contact Koodo via private message on twitter or facebook.  A different rep maybe more knowledgable and you wont have to wait on the phone on hold
Photo of Tracy

Tracy

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks guys for replying.  Sorry for the typo, should have been "$100 off your first bill".  I chose tab medium and paid $370 upfront.  I didn't take a picture of the deal when I made the purchase but I did take a picture on June 4 and the deal was "$50 off your first bill"
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 37,158 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
ok, are you upgrading the current phone on Tab or are you getting a new line?. Sometimes, they had the credit  for current customer who upgraded their existing line only. I would recheck those conditions.

Anyway, I would suggest you send a message to Koodo facebook  (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) to avoid the wait on phone. It is also easier to send the copy of the picture through facebook chat.
(Edited)
Photo of Mats

Mats

• 21,334 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Tracy, when you ordered the phone you would have received an upgrade order confirmation email from Koodo. In that email it will show your order and any bill credits if there were any. Do you still have that email?