$100 Off text

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
$100 Off text. I got a text for 100 off a phone BUT the phone I am looking at already is at 293.00 and change cause of some of my tab. Plus it says already save $70 plus activation. So does this mean they will raise the price for me $70 and then reduce it by the $100 offer I received via text message? Cause the phone is listed as $293 for me when I click shop for the Samsung S7 yet I am not a new subscriber so just curious how this all works out. Plus if the phone is cheaper... is it the tab amount that is cheaper or duration of the tab?
Photo of David P.C

David P.C

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Does the offer specify which tab you must use?
Photo of David P.C

David P.C

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Tab Large
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 30,504 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi David - the discount is available in-store and will reduce the final up-front cost by $100. So if the phone you're looking at comes to $293 after all credits/discounts, you can apply an additional $100 credit to that cost, as long as you meet the requirements (i.e. minimum monthly spend in accordance with Tab L, etc.)
Photo of Shahbaz Khan

Shahbaz Khan

• 60 Points
Hi there i got the same $100 discount txt but i want to buy LG G5, which is only available online. When i try to buy LG G5 online the $100 credit does not get applied to my checkout bill. How would i take advantage of that deal? 
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Since the deal is only valid in store then the discount doesn't apply to devices sold online.