Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2642
Photo of Dominique Dupuis
Desactiver boite vocale
Si je veux desactiver ma boite vocale et mon service d appel en attente... Comment je fais? Je n ai pas reussi via le libre service
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ann Dee
nokia lumia 520 does not turn on
i just recently switched to a prepaid plan and now my nokia lumia 520 doesn't turn on. I've plugged it in for several hours and the phon...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jessica Adamo
Billing cycles - how does it work?
I only need my phone for 1 week for my traveling husband, but store clerk who sold me the basic plan said I'd have to pay retro as I'll b...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Henry
Text messages won't send
Nexus 4 - Android is up to date. Removed SIM card and re-started twice. Text messages still won't send. Any advice would be appreciated.
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Joshua st-jacques
Nexus 5 just died with a flashing red light on the bottom,when I try to start it back up it closes in the opti app screen. What can I do?
My Nexus 5 just died on me with a flashing red light on the bottom and when I try to start it back up it closes in the optimizing app scr...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Beth Standen
Free 100 booster minute promo question
I see there's a new promo offering 100 booster minutes if you register your credit card for auto top-ups (prepaid). I already have my cre...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of skids22
The big three Canadian network frequencies
For the unlocked (international) fans - The big three Canadian network frequencies Partial C/P from http://www.tintedgreen.net/guide-...
  • 7 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matheus Danella
Iphone 4S bought in Canada, but now I am in Brazil and I simply can't use my Brazilian carrier.
Good morning everyone. I bought an Iphone in January 2014 when I was in exchange in Canada, and the phone was unlocked. I passed sixte...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of José Ouellet
Quebec Municipal Tax : What happens if removed ?
I have like everyone else the 911 fee, which is Quebec Municipal Tax : 0.40$. My question, what happens if I manage my plan and remove ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of J
iPhone 6s Upgrade / I Want To Keep My Plan
I Have a Promo plan from years ago i would like to keep when i upgrade to the new iPhone 6s when its available. I looked online at the iP...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrii Mereshchuk
I didn't received some SMS from Ukraine.
I stopped to receive some SMS messages fro Ukraine.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Burke
[Q & A] Nexus 5 - I've got a Nexus 5, if you've got questions, fire away!
Feel free to post them here & I'll try to answer any questions you've got about the Nexus 5 & KitKat themselves ... but not about Koodos'...
  • 6 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of jason.cumiskey
Service not activated on network error when sending mms message
When I try to send an mms text message I get a 'service not activated on network' error and it doesn't send. Regular text messages send f...
  • 11 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of The Guys
LG G3 Dropping saved Wifi connection
I just purchased two LG G3's. I like the phone and one works fine but the other keeps dropping my home wifi completely. I have excellen...
  • 13 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alisha
Will an IPhone 5S need a data plan?
I am on the "bring your own device $15 a month pre paid plan." I have unlimited texting, and picture messaging, but no data. If I buy an ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lianna
I paid off my tab and do not want to contribute to a new Tab. How can I stop this?
I paid off my last tab and wanted my phone bill to go back to the original amount without Tab contribution but Koodo will not let me do t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Connor Bracken
currently with bell, can I switch to koodo with same phone (GS5) and get on a koodo plan with my same number?
Currently with bell on a 2 year term, 300 $ to pay off my contract, if I do so will I be able to switch to koodo (my previous phone co. ....
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Feng Lian
Unlocked Asus Zenfone 2 on Koodo Network?
Will the unlocked Asus Zenfone 2 work on the Koodo network? Here is the link to the specs. http://www.ncix.com/detail/asus-zenfo... ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rebecca A
Not receiving text messages from one person
I've been having some trouble with receiving text messages the past couple of days. I can send and receive texts from everyone except for...
  • 19 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of anne.nosworthy
Koodoo uses whose cell towers
Whose cell towers does Koodoo work from ? I keep getting conflicting information about their coverage.. some say it is poor in outlying a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered