Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 275
Photo of Accounts Leonituk
Get unlock code online
How can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy S4? I can't call as I am out of the country. Can I request the unlock code online and have it emaile...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Baker
How can I change the PIN for my prepaid account?
I would like to change the PIN that I chose when setting up my prepaid account.  I don't see any way to do it through the self-serve webs...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Paul Calamai
SIM card PIN
The OS on my Android phone allows me to set a SIM card PIN (SIM card lock) but it appears that there must already be a default PIN on my ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matheus Danella
Iphone 4S bought in Canada, but now I am in Brazil and I simply can't use my Brazilian carrier.
Good morning everyone. I bought an Iphone in January 2014 when I was in exchange in Canada, and the phone was unlocked. I passed sixte...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tina Heffernan
my phone is saying no sim card?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bianca Writes
Switched to koodo and suddenly can't send pictures via SMS anymore
I have unlimited SMS/MMS on my plan, MMS is turned on and the photo doesn't go through. If I enable data, it goes out, but never arrives ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lisa Traver
unlocking a ROgers phone.
If I buy a phone from a friend who is a Rogers customer does this phone needs to be unlocked? Does Koodo do that ? If so how much. If not...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of The Guys
LG G3 Dropping saved Wifi connection
I just purchased two LG G3's. I like the phone and one works fine but the other keeps dropping my home wifi completely. I have excellen...
  • 13 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Raquel Rochelle
Prepaid Phone: Couldnt Make A Call, Told To Top Up, I Topped Up, & Still Cant Make A Call.
I have a problem. I found out an hour ago, that my phone wasnt working. It needed a top up which is weird because I get one at the 1st of...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Stacy Sanford
How do I reset my password
I can't reset my password
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marie a
Receiving text messages late or not at all?
Hi. I'm currently texting some people and one of the individuals is receiving my texts but I'm getting theirs around 15 minutes later or ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jill Townsend
Changing account owner name
Hi, I've been with Koodo for three years now. My Dad's name has always come up as the account owner because payments went to his credit c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sandra Bruton
Call forwarding
Hi there, I need call forwarding to my assistant before I go on vacation. I need to take my phone with me for internet access. How do I s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Feng Lian
Unlocked Asus Zenfone 2 on Koodo Network?
Will the unlocked Asus Zenfone 2 work on the Koodo network? Here is the link to the specs. http://www.ncix.com/detail/asus-zenfo... ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NorthernRaven
Activation credit
I notice the new 3rd-gen Moto G has a Koodo store price of $216, but includes an "activation credit" of $48.  Is this a credit for activa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Keith Haynes
Poor costumer service
Two days now ! at the least 60 different attempts to log on to my account through SELF SERVE. your system keeps retrieving a old invalid ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jung-ae Park
Koodo data not working on LG G3
I bought an unlocked LG G3 and put my old sim card in from Nexus 5. All of sudden data doesn't work. The data use is on. I rebooted the p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Susan King
Can't log in to self-serve
Using IE 11. Tried clearing cache.
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Suzanne McNeil
Self serve page cannot be found
New to Koodoo - I have just registered for self serve and when I try to log in I get a Page Cannot Be Found error message. I have tried ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Barb Phinney
Why offer $5 credit for automatic prepaid top up? Why warn me answering my question at 611 may cost me $5?
So I get a text from Koodo offering me $5 for topping up my prepaid account. As near as I can figure, I have to call 611, but they say ge...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived