Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Monica Reed
Travelling & seasonal suspension
I will be travelling in Asia and would like to use my phone to connect to wi-fi, but I don't need to make calls or text. If I get a seaso...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steph Ruby
Anyone know if I can cancel my account and pay off my Tab online or must this be done on the phone with a rep?
Can a Koodo account be cancelled online and the Tab payed off without calling a Koodo rep?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of 思 阮
Help!!! Cannot log in to Prepaid self serve because of generic error!!
Just want to register the visa card, but always the generic error!! Generic Error Oh no...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Karen Colterjohn
Why isn't my voicemail taking messages?
Friends, doctor's offices, co-workers say they've left me voice messages but I never get them. My plan is CAN talk and text 100 m
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Othello Jones
Isn't there a phone number I can call for help?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong dates listed under Data Usage/WI-FI on my Google Nexus 5. What does this mean? Should it be corrected? If yes, how?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Vanessa
Hello Koodo customers, what functions in Self-Serve are not working most of the time? Thank you for answering :)
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Chris Kolotyliuk
yahoo mail app
why does yahoo mail app look different. Now it has a white background  with large coloured icons on the left inside large circles. How do...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christopher Morris
Problem with prepaid cellphone
I just bought and activated an HTC Desire 320 and I'm not able to send texts, call out or receive calls. I'm also not able to set up my s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jay N
PREPAID Automatic Top Up: how to stop Koodo reminder texts?
Every month, Koodo texts me "Just a heads up, your $15 base plan will renew tomorrow", then I get one confirming that my automatic deduct...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesse Walsh
stagefright or something else
Got the LG G3 the summer, worked fine for about a month and than 6-7 weeks ago it would just stop sending and receiving message, went to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jason Triggs
Warranty Prices - Please Explain
I purchased a phone today @ a Koodo kiosk. I was told the price of a 2 year extended warranty was $129, plus an additional $49: (1) Is...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of sophia
I can't download my last bills.
My friend paid my bills last several months. So I would like to check my last bills. But I can't download last bills.In this case, how ca...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vytautas Žiupka
6ut1 the number you have reached is not in service
Hello, i recently got into koodo network. When i tried dial my number to activate voicemail automated message appears as shown above. Nob...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Capt'n Kim
can't use Internet on WiFi or data
My bf had gotten a replacement phone a few weeks ago but in the last few days he hasn't not been able to use his Internet on WiFi or use ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Astrid Plasschaert Bleumer
Suggestion to Koodo.....please provide message history past 2 months...perhaps same as call history like 18 months.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dylan
any plan any phone
I am looking at an iPhone 6, but I don't want a tab plus plan. can I go with a regular tab plan? and if so, will the monthly amount rise?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of hello-world
Is there any advantage to pay a new phone upfront versus putting it in my tab?
I am currently not a customer and I am considering signing up and buying an HTC One M8 on a Canada-wide $40 plan ($55 total per month). M...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Betty Sealy Taylor
can text out but can't receive just from one friend
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Maria Howlett
privat # is keep calling my # what can i do to block?!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dylan
phone and plan restrictions
I'm trying to decide on what provider to go with, and Koodo is sounding really good right now. My only question is, if I was to get the i...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered