Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 110
Photo of Beth Standen
Free 100 booster minute promo question
I see there's a new promo offering 100 booster minutes if you register your credit card for auto top-ups (prepaid). I already have my cre...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of shelley
Confused about new prepaid plans..Questions
I live in Winnipeg and currently have the $35.00 month prepaid which includes incoming calls, text, free calling after 5 pm weekdays, wee...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of shelley
$25 prepaid base plan offers local calls only starting at 7pm? Confused. Please help
I currently have the $15 base plan and decided to switch to the $25 base plan the day before my $15 base plan renews.I just noticed it sa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel S
SELF SERVE APP FOR PREPAID!!!!!!
I think they should have the koodo self serve app for prepaid . What if you want too see how much minutes you have,when your plan expires...
  • 85 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Hailey Frazzle
Blackberry
Koodo needs to carry the blackberry line. All I want in life is a solid keyboard and I cannot get that with a dumb iPhone. Please bring i...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Robert
Alert for minutes
I know you guys have this for data usage, but it would be nice for you guys to have it for airtime minutes too! I know alot of companies ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Cassandra Gray
Will koodo carry the new BB android phones like the DTEK50?
The DTEK50 is an android running BB OS. Will koodo be making these available?
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of shelley
Tab vs No Term. Is the warranty the same? Questions..
I'm currently a prepaid customer using a BB Q5. My phone is wearing out. I'm considering the Samsung S5 Neo on monthly plan. I believe th...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of shelley
$45 monthly plan, 1 GB data, limited offer, available for people in Manitoba?
When I click on monthly plans, it automatically defaulted to Ontario, which shows the above plan. When I click on Manitoba it doesn't sho...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacen Roth
Where is blackberry classic!!??
Why is koodo NOT carrying the blackberry classic? i dont want to hear no plans to id like to know the reason why! ive been loyal customer...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of LindaA
Offer something to loyal Koodo customers
Many people change providers; Do to their ever changing needs -Finances, moves etc- Why not offer the customer who has been with koodo fo...
  • 407 me toos
  • 132 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of shelley
Picture text messaging not working on BlackBerry Z30 (Prepaid plan)
Every time I send one, it shows the little clock icon in the upper left corner and a eventually a error message appears "Send interrupted...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of matthew peck
i just went to walmart and they dont sell anymore the Prepaid Sim cards where can i get one
Prepaid Sim Card , i was at walmart and they said the pulled out the Prepaid Sim cards i have my ipahone i want to use its unlocked but i...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Maureen Németh
Does Koodo still carry the BlackBerry Q5?
I'm wanting to replace my old BlackBerry Q5 that I got about 2 years ago and  I'd like to get a new one. I'm wondering if Koodo still pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason Businaro
Phone unlock code doesn't work
Hi All, i recently purchased a unlocked code from telus. Phone model; Samsung Galaxy S3. Running on andriod 4.4.2 I purchased a non telu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of shelley
Only two prepaid phones offered on Koodo website??
I was looking at the prepaid phone selections today and noticed only two are offered while several days ago there were many. Moto E and A...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of zjays
Carry the Blackberry Classic!
I can understand Koodo not carrying the Blackberry Passport since it's a niche device and also has a fairly high-end price. However, the ...
  • 51 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jackie Mathews
I went to WalMart and bought my phone for a penny, why am I now paying $15 a month to pay for the stupid phone????
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of eli bauer
If I have a toll free Canada wide plan and I'm going from Montreal to Toronto, do I have to pay extra per call made? need to know tonight :)
I have a toll free canada plan from Montreal, I am going to Toronto tommorrow, will roaming fees apply or am I allowed to call to Canada ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elaine
Blackberry Classic
I am buying a Blackberry Classic, is it compatible with Koodo and what changes do I need to make to my existing account. I am currently u...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered