Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 188
Photo of LAURA
Is the easy roam charge over and above my monthly bill. I
Is the easy roam charge over and above my my monthly plans.  $10 per day could get very expensive.  I am going to be travelling internati...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of sl
Pro-rated Credit
I canceled my $65/mnth Koodo plan on Dec 19 and my cycle starts on the 1st or 2nd of the month. WIll I be credited the 10 days I didn't u...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ryan  Chen
Volte Launched?
Hello everyone, is the Volte officially launched with Koodo? Need the HD quality of calling please
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Aaron Pys
Pissed off!!
Disconnected after SEVERAL hours on hold Twice!! Seems to me you don’t care about your customers who have been with you for years. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jared Peckover
SMART HUB OPTIONS FOR KOODO
I think that koodo should offer a service like Telus does with the smart hub! The idea here being I want an internet service provider but...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shawn Kavanagh
Privacy Complaints - PIPEDA
Ok I have a MAJOR issue with Koodo (Telus) regarding privacy issues now. I have filed a complaint under the Office of the Privacy Commiss...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Tim Mosdell
Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular?
Apple announced that the Series 3 of the Apple Watch supports cellular. Bell was announced as the launch partner, with Telus coming later...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of JJ Blanco
Cannot text SMS if my data allocation is exhausted
When my data allocation runs out I am only able to text when i am on Wifi; not SMS As soon as i top up my data again, I can text SMS I d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of manon
puis-je poser ma question en français?
j'ai un forfait a 6go sur mon iphone 5. Impossible d'avoir internet en dehors d'une zone wifi. On me demande un code a 4 chiffres pour re...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Emmanuel GIRY
activation of call forwarding
do I have to send a text message? to whom?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Emily Hale
Searching for a signal
I recently switched companies from Bell to Koodo after seeing the significantly lower montly costs and great reviews. I received my phone...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Victoria
Long Distance charges even though in the same city
A couple of my friends just moved to my city who are from Toronto and their cellphones have 416 or 647 area codes. I just realized that w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Guerin
Wifi calling for iPhone
Hello Koodo, I live very close to the American border in a very rural part of Quebec and I have to call every month to get my roaming cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Maëlle Jacques
Activated a new SIM card without creating a new account
Hello, so I've buy a pre-used Iphone 6 this week, but I already had a Iphone 4s and I used a prepaid SIM card which I renew each month wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of reb
Complaint about Koodo at the Rideau Centre, Ottawa
Today I visited the koodo mobile kiosk in the Rideau Centre and was given the worst customer experience. My purse got stolen this weeken...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dean Finlay
How do I change the number of rings before going to voicemail on a Blackberry Bold 9790?
How do I change the number of rings before going to voicemail on a Blackberry Bold 9790? It only rings twice now. I can't find any way ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hailey Frazzle
Blackberry
Koodo needs to carry the blackberry line. All I want in life is a solid keyboard and I cannot get that with a dumb iPhone. Please bring i...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Drew Ross
Cheaper Data / Larger Data boosters
30$ for one Gigabite? I could buy a 32 gig flash drive and have it mailed to myself same day for less.
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of David Mitchell
Getting a different sim card to fit my phone.
I currently have and am using a nexus 4, but I want to use a blackberry instead. I already have the blackberry, but my sim card from the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived