Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2836
Photo of JHan
US roaming data booster - prepaid
Hello all, 1. After purchasing this ad on, I should have access to data in the states at no additional charge, correct? 2. What happens ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marvin Eng
How often does Koodo offer a deal on talk booster add ons? I bought 1000 minutes on sale some time ago (for 2.5 cents per min)
I am wondering how often (when) Koodo offers deals on booster add ons, specifically talk boosters.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim Bugg
lost my phone,need a number i have been calling on it
Help!,!need to reteieve a number i have been calling off of my phone which is lost rtnow
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of johnnyham
Canada-wide Booster for incoming international calls
Are Canada-Wide Talk boosters the same as Canada-wide calling plans when it comes to incoming international calls?  I understand that cal...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nancy Thomas
Any incentives/promotion codes to join?
My husband and I just completed contracts with Telus. We are thinking of switching to Koodo. I'm of course looking to get the best rate p...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of jcsousa
Calls going to VM Fixed
Thanks KOODO but no thanks for changing the way I get my calls from US and International you could have sent an email about the changes, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Nick McIlveen
Reactivate Prepaid Sim
I was out of the country for over 90 days and my prepaid sim expired. Can I get it reactivated? Can I keep the same phone number?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of mani
what is the frquency on which koodo run both data nad voice.
I am planning to buy unlocked phone from India, I am currently in Toronto,canada.Can you please tell me what is the frquency on which koo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jason
Moving to a new province - Can I get a new sim card/number but keep my old number for when I return?
Moving to Alberta and need to get an Edmonton number for everyday use. I'd like to keep my Vancouver number just in case for the future. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jason
Moving my not longer offered plan to another prov
Moving to Alberta from BC - besides switching to a new AB number - will I be able to keep my "no longer offered plan" ? My $25 plan is no...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Charles Reagh
Forwarding
Is there anyway to forward text messages?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of J Owuor
Prepaid - Receiving international calls BLOCKED! without international boosters
Koodo introduced international boosters with a very misleading message: need international boosters to make international calls --- surpr...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joel
Horrible coverage on the east coast. Heading back to Rogers
Currently visiting PEI and was excited since Koodos coverage map shows that they cover the entire island etc, well I can tell you it's sp...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jcsousa
Prepaid calls going to voicemail
This has happened before, can't get any calls everything else works, is this a way to use up my minutes?? Pixel XL, this started when my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of anissa harding
Can i switch my account to another used, unlocked iphone?
I have a prepaid plan on my Iphone, so If i buy a used, unlocked iphone, can I switch my account over to the used Iphone. Or will there b...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of olli
Is teathering free as long as you are within your data plan?
I am wondering if my phone can teather without any extra cost as long as I am within my plans data package? If so, would you know whe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Holly Wile
Why does my new Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 not have an FM radio. Is it because Koodo disables the FM chip, or does this phone not have it?
Why does my new Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 not have an FM radio. Is it because Koodo disables the FM hardware, or does this phone not have an...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of EM
Can I setup Personal Hotspot with iPhone with Prepaid Koodo account?
I have added $30 my Data Booster add-ons on my Prepaid account, but when I go to Setting > Cellular > Personal Hotspot in my iPhone 7, it...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim Mosdell
VoLTE & Wifi Calling.
Going down through the posts of other users, I have noticed a September 18th date for the launch of VoLTE, but no mention of Wifi Calling...
  • 9 me toos
  • 49 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of linard geot
about VOLTE feature
please add wifi calling and VoLTE to koodo service
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question