Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2729
Photo of Kent Giang
Cant call or recieve but cant use data and text
Ive been with koodo for the past 4 months with nk issue's. I just came back from the states yesterday and i am having calling and receiv...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of William Neil Plowman Jr.
How do i use free data or hotspots with out using all my paid for Data?....The vertual assistant is useless
I have to have my data plan on at all times to connect...how do I use free data and hotspots
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Emily Smith
Credit check needed for my own device?
My boyfriend and I have devices that we both love but want to switch to Koodo, I wont lie my credit is not very good i'm working on getti...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of canucks4life
Android security updates
Aren't these updates supposed to be pushed OTA monthly or even quarterly? Have a Galaxy S9+ which still shows last security patch Februar...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of NorthernRaven
Nokia 6 on Koodo?
Has anyone used (or researched using) a Nokia 6 in Canada?  While the widely listed international specs don't have LTE Band 4 (the main A...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jack Batten
Help I can’t switch my prepaid to the promotional plan
I’m trying to switch to the $25 Canada wide text and talk plan but I can’t find where to do that
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lizanne Bartkowiak
Wifi settings for BLU Windows phone
When I`m out at a restaurant or a mall, I can connect to their wifi but I cannot access Facebook or the internet. Even at home, I cannot ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eric Fabick
"the sim number you entered is not valid"
Hi, I just took a promotion from Public Mobile to swap over to Koodo and I've received my Prepaid SIM card in the mail. During self-serv...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Birgit Schafzahl
How can i quit my prepaid phone plan?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lisa Misty
questions about switching from Bell to Koodo
I am planning to switch from Bell to Koodo in August when my contract is up and I have a few questions. If I take in my old Bell phone,...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin Ratzlaff
Being charged wrong rate for Koodo Home Phone
Why, when I signed up for the $5 per month deal on a home phone, did I get an ebill saying that the home phone is $20 per month? Who can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Carissa
Texting Plan
I am going down to Mexico for a week and wondering what plan i need to get so i can have unlimited texting to text people back at home?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave
Can you have a SIM card sent to a US address?
I'm traveling to Newfoundland from the US.  Can I have a Kudoo sim card sent to my US address?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jan Middleton
My phone picks up US networks when driving on Canadian side of Canada/US border.
I live in a community in Canada, bordering the US. My phone picks up US networks when I drive down the river bordering our countries. I'v...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin Moore
Koodo Cell Coverage vs Telus
Hi, I recently migrated to the $60/10 Gb plan for my kids and was wondering on the Telus vs Koodo coverage. I believe they are the same...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Willcock
Where is the monthly roaming plan for USA
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of vince isaacson
does the lg g5 have a fm radio tuner enabled chip?
I would like to get this phone as long as the lg g5 has a fm radio tuner enabled chip.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jiaxiang Zhang
cancel account with tab and with in 90 days after active , and there's $120 activation bonus , do i need to pay that?
cancel account with tab and with in 90 days after active , and there's $120 activation bonus,  do i need to pay that?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Matt
Lte vs Wcdma reception
Hey guys, I recently signed up with Koodo, and I've found that when my phone (s8) is set to lte/wcdma/gsm auto, it always sets fo Lte, an...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michelle Sylvestre
Need to add a booster
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question