Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2602
Photo of David Nancy Straatsma
Subscribe to prepaid, account is saying that the base plan has expired. Paid before expired, account say the next top up is April 15.
I recently set my mom up for prepaid but the account is saying that the base plan has expired. We paid before the date and it says on the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim Mosdell
VoLTE & Wifi Calling.
Going down through the posts of other users, I have noticed a September 18th date for the launch of VoLTE, but no mention of Wifi Calling...
  • 9 me toos
  • 39 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leonard March
pay as you go sim card
how much does it cost to get a pay as you go simcard, do u order them online or do u have to go to a store. i have an android phone that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve C
How can I access additional LTE bands on my koodo LG X Power?
Hi I am travelling to Denmark with an unlocked koodo phone. However, I cannot access the LTE bands required to use LTE in denmark whic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Caroline Lefort
how can you forward your canadian number to a mexican number?
Hi I will be spending a few months at a time back & forth Canada-Mexico, and need to keep and receive calls from my Canadian number.  I w...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nick
I bought boosters but they aren't showing up in my account balance
I am on the $15/month prepaid plan. I have boosters for data and talk that are getting close to being used up. In preparation of that I b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Barrie
US boosters don't work - Nexus 5
I am using a Nexus 5 on a prepaid plan.I bought US boosters for data, talk, and text - spending over $150. I tried using them in Phoenix ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Corin
Getting a new phone, can I keep my old phone number & SIM? Samsung S3 to Essential Android Phone.
I'm thinking of getting the Android Essential phone through the Koodo tab feature, since my current one (Samsung S3, I think) is a few ye...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Denys
Apartment front door calls phone but hitting "9" on my phone does not open the door like it should.
The front door panel is set up to call my phone and hitting the number 9 should unlock it. I have a local number and have gone through it...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of m t
Easy Roam
Maybe a stupid question....I understand if Easy Roam is added, it is initiated with making or receiving a call. I assume "receiving" a ca...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michelle Boyle
. Will I be charged romaing fees by turning on my phone to receive a call?
I am going on a cruise and when I return I will need to turn on my phone so that the shuttle service can contact me in the morning
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
Why am I billed for the NEXT 31 days on my POSTPAID account?
Isn't the idea of postpaid all about paying after? Isn't this why they do a credit check? So what's the point in doing all of this and th...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Eamer
Lost booster when I changed my plan
I changed from the $25 UNL MSG + free nights and weekends to the $25 UNL MSG + 250MB and it dropped one of the data boosters I had.  Si...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jennifer Stark
What towers/phone providers does Koodo use in the United States?
Wondering how the coverage is in the US?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dandili
prepaid data outside of region
I have a prepaid plan that allows calls and texts only within the Quebec province. This may be a silly question, but will data still work...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Zoren Maston
when buying the essential phone do i have to get a plan or can i keep my prepaid plan?
I am looking to buy the essential but I want to keep my prepaid plan.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Hamlyn
My LG G4 doesn't have data and I've already tried resetting the network.
Data won't work on my LG G4 even thought I've tried resetting my network and I've done the APN for Koodo, also turned airplane mode on an...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bryan Smith
I want to know about a seniors plan
Do you have a seniors plan?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dmitry Pyryeskin
Getting weird calls from numbers like 011248999968
Lately, I am getting calls from weird numbers like 011248999968. It usually drops after a couple of seconds and I never had a chance to p...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dorothy Verschuren Tennant
I can’t find text only add on to US. 100 SMS for $5. Is it still available?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered