Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 5158
Photo of Tim Mosdell
VoLTE & Wifi Calling.
Going down through the posts of other users, I have noticed a September 18th date for the launch of VoLTE, but no mention of Wifi Calling...
  • 9 me toos
  • 39 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Bryenton
When will Koodo implement RCS?
With the announcement of Google Chat, the issue of RCS implementation raises its head again. Is Koodo planning on enabling this feature a...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve C
How can I access additional LTE bands on my koodo LG X Power?
Hi I am travelling to Denmark with an unlocked koodo phone. However, I cannot access the LTE bands required to use LTE in denmark whic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ananas Rôti
Incapable de rejoindre le service à la clientèle
J'ai tenté de rejoindre le service à la clientèle vendredi et j'ai attendu 1h45 sans parler à personne. Là on est lundi, je rappelle et a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bernice Hillier
Easy Roam
When using Easy Roam to travel to the United States & also to Cuba, would I need to purchase Easy Roam’s $7 US package as well as the $10...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of kelvinyosh
Samsung S7 Edge nougat update - quick settings missing (hotspot, mobile data) was there before update
Got the Nougat update yesterday on Samsung S7 Edge, and 2 quick setting buttons that I use frequently are now missing "Mobile Hotspot" an...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of OrangeHoney
Wireless Home Phone Long Distance provider ?
I'm interested in Wireless Home phone. My current Long Distance provider is other than my home phone service provider. My question is, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jennifer Stark
What towers/phone providers does Koodo use in the United States?
Wondering how the coverage is in the US?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vanessa Mapp
If I buy a Telus phone and put a Koodo sims card in it, will it automaticaly activate since Koodo is a branche of Telus?
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 from a friend but it's a Telus phone and I wunder if I put a new sims card from Koodo if it would activa...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rose Lam
Cannot send or receive mms
I have recently got a new Samsung galaxy s7 and have noticed that sending or receiving mms does not work. I have set up the apn settings ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The King Of Games
Koodo keeps txting me an error msg!?!
I keep getting this txt msg: Error. No User Template for KDO. MDN: 9057307939; NotificationCode: BLOCK_CAN_REMINDER_AUTH I've gott...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Christine Allan
I do not understand why I am not receiving a bill each month, either by mail or email. I do not know how much I owe. Please help.
as stated above
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Niquette
Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X compatible?
I'm shopping phones and looking at Koodo as a provider; would the Note 4X be compatible? Here are the supported networks: 2G: GSM B2/3/5...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Maria Saez
Change the phone number for bill notifications via text message
Does any one know how to change the phone number at which one receives the bill notifications texts? I know I should be able to do it thr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gerry Hanlon
Galaxy S6 Making weird noises when charging!
So this morning I was charging my phone, I kept hearing this hissing sound,like air was coming out of something. I had no idea what it wa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dianne Peebles
Locked out of my account, Message states I need to contact Koodo. New customer very unhappy.
Locked out of my account, Message states I need to contact Koodo. New customer very unhappy with this whole process! 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Andy Matthews
International Long Distance Saver - price increase? 5c to 15c
I have had the $3/month International Long Distance Saver add on for many months. I make a lot of calls to the UK. This month I noticed...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bran
it says my account number is linked else where, and i just got this account. --- meaning I cannot set up my self serve. Can you help me?
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Megan Roy
How to reset voice mail
How do i get the automated voice for my voice mail I dont want my voice except for my name in it
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of aubin
live chat
Why can't you have a live chat? It's hard to get in touch with. This alone is a reason to change service
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived