Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 5422
Photo of JHan
US roaming data booster - prepaid
Hello all, 1. After purchasing this ad on, I should have access to data in the states at no additional charge, correct? 2. What happens ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Caryn
Can't change my rate plan, error message: "The plan or add-n you've selected cannot be added since it's already on your account."
Can't change my rate plan, error message: "The plan or add-n you've selected cannot be added since it's already on your account. Try addi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Francois-Xavier Allaire
Google Pixel 2 XL discount not available when i want to use my old phone line??
I have a LG G4, it is fully paid and i now want to switch to the pixel 2 xl, when i go on the site, it says 350$ with medium tab. Once i ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Harpreet
Problem with calls
My phone support b1 b3 b7 b8 b20 4g frequency can u please tell which sim is better for me bcs i have koddo but it doesn't work
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of MP Robichaud
Text received from Koodo for promotion 3GB for $10 or 10 GB for $15
Did anyone else received a text Koodo for promotion 3GB for $10 or 10 GB for $15. It states that reply to the text ''ADD'' to get the pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chantal
UMIDIGI A1 Pro compatibility
Good day all.I'm in Sydney Nova Scotia and wondering if the UMIDIGI A1 pro  would be compatible for voice+text+data on 3G, 4G LTE and LTE...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sunmeet Lamba
How do I contact the Koodo Webstore team and speak to someone about my order?
How do I contact the Koodo Webstore team and speak to someone about my order?  I have called the  1-844-566-3697 number numerous times bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sean Taylor
Will a phone that uses: WCDMA, GSM, FDD-LTE work on Koodo?
The phone is: OUKITEL K7
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Meghan Fox
Order status HFO21054577
Looking for an update on order HFO21054577. Order placed Aug 12th, haven’t heard anything yet. Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stefanie Fournier
Incorrect bill
I just joined and was told it was 40 per month unlimited messages and I am being charged for over any messages over 10...Called yesterday...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Terri Davidson
outgoing calls on wireless home phone
i just activated a new wireless home phone, replacing my landline. The phone is still in the process of porting, and I was told that I wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Dean
I am trying to sign in.trying to get phone working
I have a motog5. I have phone and text plus 3gs for 50.my prproblem is getting set up .
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chantal
Double Booster add on
For a limited time Koodo is offering Double booster add on. Time to top up !!!!
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Hanna Jamnadas
Status of Order #HFO21057322
Hello, I would just like to know the status of my order as I had not received confirmation that it has shipped yet. Order #HFO21057322
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of ashima kapoor
Dont know what to do this koodo time they charged me 130 $ extra
Hi, I purchased new phone galaxy a5 on 6th may 2018. Since then I have to pay extra money every month and also have to call the customer ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jack
Giving line away to sibling
Hello. If I wanted to give away my old line to my sibling, instead of canceling it, how would I go about and do that?  Just change my p...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of brenda beaudry
Why is my bill high I've been with your company for a long time bought a new phone from yous my bill went from 65.00 a month too almost 96
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason Pinsonneault
I ordered a phone online
I ordered a phone online and it was mailed to me. I am on a monthly contract. (Not prepaid) how do o activate my SIM? Should it not have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Can i upgrade from iPhone 5se to iPhone 6s on Tab Small Plan?
I have a iPhone 5se and my two year contract expired. I am looking to upgrade to iPhone 6s but I want on a Tab Small. Can I do this? Or i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Emmanuel
Early payment
Can I pay my fees before the payment due date?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered