Conversations

Photo of Regan Riordon
LG G5 Battery used 50% of battery for Facebook and Messenger today, multiple friends with same problem.
Usually by this time today, my battery is only depleted to 70%. But right now, it's at 15%! It was at 100% 8 hours ago. A few friends hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Regan Riordon
OS update renders Chromecast from Netflix inoperable
My LG G5's OS was updated to 7.0 this morning. This afternoon, I went to watch Netflix from the app, and the Chromecast icon didn't appea...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Regan Riordon
When will the LG G5 be back in stock?
When will the LG G5 be back in stock? I was just changing my shipping address before check out with the G5 in my cart, and then "Oops, so...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Regan Riordon
Unlocked or Telus Phone on Koodo?
Koodo doesn't sell the phone I'd like to use, the Nexus 5X. Can I buy an unlocked 5x from Google or one from Telus to use with Koodo?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Regan Riordon
How have you turned your phone into your "personal computer"?
Since the software on smartphones has become so advanced in the past 5 years, and their computing ability rivals most laptops, I'd like t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Regan Riordon
Odd Prepaid Emails
I've just received two identical emails in the past hour with the subject line "Welcome to Koodo Prepaid, Regan! Let’s get started." The...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Regan Riordon
Why not build a custom plan based on what you're going to use, and how much you want to pay for it?
I think it would be cool to build a custom plan with a point system. One would enter how much they want to pay monthly for their plan, an...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Regan Riordon
Updating Galaxy S2X from Mac Kies
I'm trying to update software on my Galaxy XII S (currently running 4.0.4) with my MacBook(running 10.9.2). I just installed Kies(3.0.1.1...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Emanuele Manny
Custon plans
Koodo should more custom plans. Start with a base plan for $20 for say 50 minutes. Let us add on what we need like minutes, data, voicema...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Ashley Harten
Making the switch Q&A
I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 phone from Wind Mobile and I am wanting to make the switch to Koodo - 1. Can I even do that? 2. Can I keep my e...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered