Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 59
Photo of srlawren
Could someone please check my order status?
Hello, I placed order # HFO19339428 shortly after noon (Pacific) on March 6th and have not heard anything beyond the initial order confi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Andriy
My order being verified, Order No. HFO19390199
Made an order two days ago, my credit card was charged instantly, get a confirmation e-mail, that  "Its currently being verified. Once ap...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shawn C
Order status
I have heard of huge backlogs just wondering in the status of my order. HFO19460222 if someone can check this out for me that would be gr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Frustrated
Koodo intentionally delaying SIM card orders
For those of you switching over from Public Mobile, it seems that Koodo is intentionally delaying the shipment of SIM cards. They claim t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of NorthernRaven
Existing customer paying off new Tab
I've been a Koodo customer for a few years, with no Tab balance lately, and have just ordered to a new phone on a new Medium tab, which s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of NorthernRaven
Galaxy S9 $150 pre-order bill credit
Koodo is offering a $150 bill credit for Galaxy S9 preorders (before March 16) done on a Tab (not outright).  Looks like this is a varian...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of NorthernRaven
10-day online order backlog
Koodo's site today put up a warning: "Heads up! Due to the high number of recent orders, your phone may take 10 business days or more to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of NorthernRaven
Positive tab conversion as bill credit.
My old positive tab balance was apparently converted to a phone upgrade credit awhile back, of $150 online, or only $110 in-store.  I'm g...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of canucks4life
koodomobile.com done broke :(
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of NorthernRaven
Tab Large is ridiculous?
Am I missing something about Tab Large?  Tab Medium is a simple 24 month interest free loan of $360, recovered over 24 months ($15/month ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of NorthernRaven
Regular pricing for current sale plans?
Koodo currently has limited-time plan pricing listed - for instance (in NS) $45 for unlimited minutes/2GB data. Does anyone know what th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of NorthernRaven
Nokia 6 on Koodo?
Has anyone used (or researched using) a Nokia 6 in Canada?  While the widely listed international specs don't have LTE Band 4 (the main A...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul McDonald
$5 roaming fee - data is off
I live in a border city, and I've noticed now my last 2 bills each have a $5 charge for US roaming data (only a small kb worth). I have a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of NorthernRaven
Activation credit
I notice the new 3rd-gen Moto G has a Koodo store price of $216, but includes an "activation credit" of $48.  Is this a credit for activa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of dazou84
Telus vs Koodo - iPhone
I have been with Telus for the last 10 years and my contract is expiring in a few days. I have been thinking about upgrading to an iPhone...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Eric Mollenthiel
Call forward on prepaid
New koodo customer. I have unlocked iphone, base prepaid 15$/month and boosters. I have configured my phone to forward when I'm busy, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sumaya K.
KOODO NEWS: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus are here!
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are now available at Koodo! You can find your local store here: http://koo.do/locator123
  • 6 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of J M
'Welcome to Koodo Pre-Paid' Email, I'm not signed up for prepaid
I just received an e-mail welcoming me to your Koodo prepaid program. I did not sign up for the prepaid program. I have a tab and a month...
  • 8 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nienke de Graaf
Motorola Moto G 2nd Generation
Hi Koodoo! I would like to buy the Motorola Moto G (2nd gen), are you planning to include this new version of the Motorola Moto G soon in...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of yEddddda
Iphone 6 and Its Tab
The koodo website used to show the iphone 6 with the medium tab for $375. But when I checked today, they display it for $275 with the lar...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived