Conversations

Photo of Nicolas Pineault
Prepaid us data plan. Can't get data to work
Am in the US. Android phone. Bought us boosters, got SMS and calls to work but can't get data to work. For that, I changed network provid...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Option for using my Cell in US: prepaid, switch, unlocking?
Had my android cell phone for over two years, paid the tab in full a long time ago, and been a prepaid customer ever since. I am travelli...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
How to add a second phone on my prepaid account
Hi, I have a phone (#1) on koodo prepaid plan. I have a second phone (#2) that is on Koodo TAB monthly plan for which I paid off the TA...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Switching from monthly plan to prepaid: unsued monthly plan reimbursed ?
I have a Koodo phone on a monthly plan, with 20 days left on current month billing cycle (ends on April 17). I bought SIM card to migrate...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Keeping my hard line phone number and transfer it to my unused cell phone with Koodo?
I want to keep my hard line phone number and transfer it to my unused cell phone with Koodo with a prepaid plan, is this possible?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
How to renew our monthly plan on Prepaid Koodo?
I have my login and I can see my account, but I cannot figure out how I will renew my account each month? is it because its done automati...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
I want to pay back the balance of Koodo Tab to switch to a prepaid plan, how can I do this?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered