Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 660
Photo of LindaA
Live Agents Chat After Hours?-
As well as the Koodo Community why not create a certain group designated to answering questions after hours?Make this an available link o...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of D De Guzman
Free texting to other countries is it Inclluded in Canada wide Plan 25 double minutes?
i just availed of the canada wide call and text 25 double mins 200mins plan... does it include FREE unlimited texts to other countries su...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Lee
Samsung Galaxy S3!
On Koodo's facebook page, a Koodo Rep has informed Koodo customers that Koodo is currently speaking with Samsung about getting the Samsun...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Greg Doudrich
International incoming calls?
Hi, I have a 45$ monthly plan with unlimited incoming calls. But, do "incoming calls" mean international incoming calls?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chad Burr
For those of you who want to turn off Voicemail
While it's not possible to turn off Voicemail completely it is possible to prevent the system from accepting Voicemails. Here is how. ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of James Tozer
Unable To Register Credit Card with Pre-Paid Account
I'm trying to register my credit card to my pre-paid account but continue getting the message "Unable to Process Transaction We are un...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ramona Coral Vialard
Limited Time Plan Offers
how long do limited time offers last for.. I got my phone on a $45 data plan with 1gb of data and unlimited text and minutes. Will i have...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of simon
Airtime notification
When will Koodos offer an airtime notification? I recently revived a large bill for exceeding my airtime. all my calls...................
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Daniel AJ
Protection against data overage charges
Customers should have the option to activate a free "data overage" protection that slows their data connection down once they reach a cer...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Jeffrey Leung
Incoming calls go straight to voicemail on new Nexus 5
Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue with their Nexus 5. All incoming calls go straight to voicemail and doesn't ring the dev...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mo D.
Satisfaction Surveys FTW
Customer Satisfaction surveys soon after customers call in to Customer Service are AWESOME! Reward incentives (or at least the chance ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of anzai lee
Can I stop 2 months service and then get back again?
I will leave Canada from January 24th 2014 to March 19 2014, could I stop service and get back from March 19 2014?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mo D.
Sporadic network dropping, anyone?
So, this has happened three times in the last week, and only started last week too Apparently, late in the afternoon, although my phon...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of I'm Zak's Dad
Migrating from Prepaid to Monthly plans
Hi! I think a great idea to promote people migrating from prepaid plans to monthly plans would be to give them a credit for any unused bo...
  • 23 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Mario Smyth
Htc one
Can I buy a htc one phone for telus with a 2 year agreement then bring it to koodo and unlock it
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis
Cancel/Stop Pre-Authorized Payments in Self Serve
Based on this question posted here: http://community.koodomobile.com/kood... Allow the ability to halt/cancel/stop Pre-Authorized Pa...
  • 42 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Mo D.
Make an Android Widget for the Koodo Self Serve App
Hey Koodo, Loving the new App. I'd like to suggest a next step: Include Widget Capability so that Android users can take a look at ...
  • 109 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Patti Golding MacLellan
Desperately seeking an El Tabador Figure
Wanting to purchase an El Tabador Figure
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sean Pinto
Does the Koodo app use data?
I downloaded the koodo app for my iphone jw to use the app its self does it use data? And if so if i say keep my logged in will it use da...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived