Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 30
Photo of mb1952
Mobile network not available for voice calls
Help ... I can't call out ... People can't call me ... It goes straight to voicemail but takes no message
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of mb1952
$45 per month Unlimited minutes 2 GB of Shock-Free Data really unclear
Too much confliction in the description of the $45 per month Unlimited minutes 2 GB of Shock-Free Data plan. It seems simple enough in go...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of mb1952
Returning To Old Phone
I had a Nokia for years and now have a Moto G (micro sim). If this phone should break, can I enter the Nokia with its old sim card as a m...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Guzman
Moto G (2013) 5.1 Update
I was wondering if anyone has got the 5.1 update on their Moto G (2013) phone. I have seen a few people online who say that they have wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Tabitha Curry
Can I transfer my sons TAB to my phone so I can disconnect his phone
I am just wondering. My son just moved out of my home and now I am losing a lot of money a month and was wondering if I could transfer hi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jnlj Juan
Unlocked
i am from Argentina and buy a phone in Canada and now I can not use because it asks for a pin code lock network would like to know how to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Chris Hutton
s4 apn
I have just got a samsung galaxy s4 . I tried to setup a (NoData) like on my galaxy core . This why I can picture text and not worry abou...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven Li
SIM card problem
so im getting a new phone is the ASUS zenfone 2 and the SIM card requires an micro size SIM but my old phone iphone 5s requeires an neon ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kira Kozma
I cant send or receive mms messages anymore?
I have the 15$ per month unlimited base plan, that includes unlimited text and picture. recently i have been having issues with first sen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Montgomery
Is a medium tab equivalent to a lightweight plan?
When I first got my phone I had to be on a Medium Tab, now I am looking to switch plans. Is a medium tab equivalent to a lightweight plan...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trinica Mitchell
Rollover data/minutes with new plan
I'm on the pre-paid plan, and I want to change my plan and boosters before my next bill date. Will I still be able to keep my rollover da...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of rolamustafa
I've got a Sony Xperia Z3. 4G/Lte and it never shows H or H+ or 3g!! Only E! What does it mean?!!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vikram Trivedi
no 25 % walmart employee discount received yet its 3 month already and i am in plan
i am a walmart employee and i took the new plan with phone from koodo at walmart communication department in may. I know walmart employe...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of mb1952
New Phones Locked
Are the new MotoG phones from Koodo locked?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Delsey Lightfoot
I was wondering if i can apply online
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ted Stewart
How do I test an S5 Active antenna?
I bought an S5 Active from an online retailer in the US to use with Koodo.  The first phone they sent me had a crack in the screen which ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of garym12
10ALL add on.
I have the US Roam toll @$0.00 Cdn and teh US Roam AIr @ $1.50. I plan on going to the States next week and was looking at the 10ALL add ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Peter Schrama
Can't find expiring offer?
I got this text below about the new $28 rate plan, but looking into it I can't for the life of me see what expires June 30th?! This seems...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kat
Samsung S6- Why do I keep getting charged data for MMS even though I changed the APN settings
I just got an S6 and noticed that whenever I send or receive an MMS picture or text, my 4G indicator immediately turns on and I'm being c...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mb1952
Change "Canada-Wide 50 (CD/VM) $50.00" to "CAN Talk & text Unltd min $50"
As far as I can see, it is only a gain to switch from "Canada-Wide 50 (CD/VM) $50.00" to "CAN Talk & text Unltd min $50". I would gain...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered