Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 486
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox
New plan
I may be an employee of Koodo but this is my own opinion and does not reflect anyone else at Koodo. This is basically a slap in the fa...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of LukasR
BIGGER Data Package PLZ!!!
BIGGER Data Package. 2Gigs for heavy users is not enough. You should offer 6-10Gig, this would really make you guys standout from the oth...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John Komocki
Visual Voice Mail for Android
There are many Visual Voicemail apps for android provided by other carriers, including Fido and Rogers. There's also a generic app (YouM...
  • 8 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of skids22
The big three Canadian network frequencies
For the unlocked (international) fans - The big three Canadian network frequencies Partial C/P from http://www.tintedgreen.net/guide-...
  • 7 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CoLP
Unlimited Data Plan
An unlimited monthly data plan would be AMAZING!
  • 17 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Steven Wong
What company own koodo
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dennis
Hours of Operations - Clarification
On the Koodo website it states: Hours of Operation •Monday – Friday: 10am - 9pm •Saturday: 9am - 7pm •Sunday: 9am - 7pm So...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Joshua Lohnes
Koodo Price Match with Competitors
Does koodo price match other plans? In my area, Fido has a plan for $29 with 450min, 600MB data, unlimited text, evenings/weekends after ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Darren Klein
How can I tell if my phone is locked to Koodo
i was wondering if you could tell me if my serial was locked to koodo, its 85052373edg
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CVT
Need to be able to put account on Hold at a reduced cost WITHOUT loosing plan.
I Travel for work and am out of the Country, usually overseas, for a month or more at a time for roughly half the year. Some of my other ...
  • 17 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Paul McDonald
Buy now, port later?
To take advantage of your current promo rates, can I get a phone now with an assigned number, and then port my current number over at the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Oncall
Prepaid Cards on Post Paid accounts.
I have gotten a few calls about people purchasing prepaid cards to put on post paid accounts. Just letting you know that we can't do thi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of t l
Missed call alerts by sms
Wind and fido has a feature that will notify you by sms when you miss a call. This is great for those who have there phones turned off du...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Roger Vienneau
Calling canada from Cuba
Anybody tried to make a call from Cuba to Canada on koodo phone (having the required add ons)
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of LindaA
Offer something to loyal Koodo customers
Many people change providers; Do to their ever changing needs -Finances, moves etc- Why not offer the customer who has been with koodo fo...
  • 407 me toos
  • 132 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of MatB
Hurrah !!! finally Koodo Visual Voice Mail is available for iPHONE 4,4S and 5
Koodo responded to many requests to add Visual voice mail to its add-ons, it will make iPHONE users happy - only for $2 month, now custom...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Shayne Riepert
My q10 keyboard light isn't working. Is there a way of fixing it without taking it in for repair?
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Xavier
New Unlimited data plan. Up to 3GB After you pass the threshold, you still have unlimited access to data, but the speed of data is reduced!!
My idea is to launch a price plan with a higher data plan. Time has changed and 1 or 2 GB of data is not enough for an entire billing c...
  • 35 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Dennis K
Stop charging for incoming SMS while roaming internationally
Koodo appears to stand alone in not offering and international roaming bundle. The worst part is being charged 60¢ for incoming SMS. I ca...
  • 12 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Jennifer Kreto
How to stop Koodo messages???
Hello, I would like to know how to stop messages from Koodo, they send messages at 4 am about new promotions and stuff
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived