Conversations

Photo of Mark
I just received my sim card I ordered online and it did not come with an account number
I did not sign a service agreement because I ordered it online nor do I have a bill because I just got the sim card today.I tried to regi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark
When will Koodo have sales on certain phones? And how long do they last?
I want to get the S9+ and its sale just ended a few weeks ago. Was thinking of buying it outright from Samsung if it doesn't go on sale b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark
How often does Koodo have extra data deals?
The last data deal ended first week of July last month and Koodo offered an extra 3gb of data to any plan if you bring your own phone or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark
My LG G4 says I've used 0.53MB but self-serve says I've used 5.840 / 1024 MB. How?
I just added the 1gb booster to my prepaid plan and I tested it out if it works with an app, Transit Now to be exact, which tracks when t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark
Why does Koodo prepaid take away 2 mins of my booster minutes when my call is less than a minute?
A month ago I signed up for automatic top-ups and received my free 100min booster. My first call a few ago was about 45secs. I then went...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mark
Which of these LG G4 models work best with Koodo? H815 or C H525?
I'm on Amazon.ca and the G4 runs from $450.00 to $700.00 Except for the LG G4c H525 which is around $200.00 with shipping and handling...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fernando
don't pass from step 2 "CHOOSE PHONE NUMBER" .
i bought a prepaid today, but when i try to activate the SIM don't pass from step 2 "CHOOSE PHONE NUMBER" . I put SELECT A NEW NUMBER but...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mark
Can an LGv10 international unlocked phone work with my koodo prepaid sim card?
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no... Planning to order it on amazon, the choice of models are H962 and H960A. I don't know the mod...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered