Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 714
Photo of LukasR
BIGGER Data Package PLZ!!!
BIGGER Data Package. 2Gigs for heavy users is not enough. You should offer 6-10Gig, this would really make you guys standout from the oth...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of M Conry
Caller ID vs call display
My question concerns *Caller ID* vs "call display." Yes, I have "call display" and I can see the *number* of who's calling... but what I...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Loreta Dikaitis
What does the message 6UT2 mean when you call someone?
When calling a friend's cell phone, instead of getting the voice mail, I received a recorded lady's voice saying "6UT2" and something els...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Molly Elizabeth Chandler
What happens if my pre authorized payment doesn't go through?
I pay my bill through my bank, it gets taken out automatically, but what if there isn't enough money in my account? Do they put it with n...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jennie Solomonson
Is there a way to increase my Data plan?
I seem to go over mine or get very close to going over, every month. I'm on the self serve website but I don't see any options to increas...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of OOSimon
Military Plans
Why does Koodo not have a military plan? Perhaps having a plan for military members that focuses on reduced or zero long distance charges...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tony Chau
Block US and international long distance calls.
I have a special needs son and recently got him on a koodo plan from another provider. I previously had long distance blocked with the ot...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Anne Delim Manubay
want to talk to a costumer rep
What number I will gonna call so that I can talk to a costumer representative? I want to ask something... thanks
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of André Bourgeois
How can I find out if my plan allows me to use data (online apps and internet access) in another province within canada?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of No happy camper
Disappointed in koodo big time!
As of right now nothing, koodo has been a huge let down, they F*ed my boyfriends credit, he missing his payment by no more then 2 days an...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Issa Barmawi
Customer Care Plan
I suggest to have Koodo celebrates the customer birthday and special occasions to have them more committed to the company by either givin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rachel Parker
Loblaws employee discount
I'm a student who works for Loblaws and there are a bunch of signs around the employee lounge that state if you're with koodo we can get ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of LindaA
Offer something to loyal Koodo customers
Many people change providers; Do to their ever changing needs -Finances, moves etc- Why not offer the customer who has been with koodo fo...
  • 407 me toos
  • 132 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Rande Perry
Fraud Department
Do you have a fraud department at 866-5312779. I received a msg from Julie to call her.
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of bmat573
Is there a way to delete google from androids?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Russell
Koodo Wi-Fi Calling
Many of us get not so good reception at home. Any chance that Koodo may offer Wi-Fi calling feature with UMA enabled phones. T-Mobile in ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of ion djp
Is it possible to forward incoming SMS messages
My cell phone is often out of cell range. So, I need a means to forward (redirect) SMS messages to my email address or even to another...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hassan Iqbal
over billing
i've canada wide calling for 55/month + $14 extra for txt usage. why is my bill $132
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis K
Stop charging for incoming SMS while roaming internationally
Koodo appears to stand alone in not offering and international roaming bundle. The worst part is being charged 60¢ for incoming SMS. I ca...
  • 12 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Gary Belanger
Disable Voicemail Completely on Cell
I need to disable the voicemail on my cell phone as I use simultaneous ring on my home phone and when my cell phone is turned off the cel...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered