Photo of Gerry Knight
Why am I charged a Tab charge
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Madison Joe
I have koodo prepaid, I want the Moto G, am I able to buy it outright from koodo to use on my prepaid plan?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dino Dobosic
Hello, I'm on 44$ month plan + 5$ medium tab. Is there an option to pay extra and to have unlimited data for 24 hours? Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tam Demerchant
incorrect spelling when dialing out NOT "dialling" out
When I dial out on my Samsung Android, the spelling of "dialing" is incorrect.  The correct spelling is dialing and not dialling.  Always...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of farley stenzler
Phone funtion not working
I can browse my contacts, and text but when I want to dial up anyone, the phone goes blank,, it makes the call but I cant see or hang up ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Louise McLaren
Inform your customers
Just checked my credit card and koodo charged my account 8 days before it used to be charged. When I called them, I was told that there h...
  • 7 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of boaz aharony
Smaller plan
Make a plan with 50mins, 50 mb of data and unlimited messaging for $25 a month
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Angelea Leaming
NOTE 2 Available?
Is the note 2 still available for Koodo? I called into a Best Buy and they said they couldn't get it anymore? Why is it still on the webs...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zoey Wren
Buying used iPhone 4 (koodo). Can I keep my old plan?
I want to buy a used iPhone 4 on Craigslist that is already locked to Koodo. Can I keep my plan, which isn't available anymore? Will I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jess Lynn
What happened to the Samsung Galaxy S 4 mini as a phone option? Also how do you go about getting a larger tab?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of spitzig
Samsung Ace USB connection problem
Problem with Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i. When I got the phone and was using Windows XP, I had frequent problems connecting to my compu...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Yuxiang Shen
Pay-per-use Data Question
I have a question about the Pay-per-use Data at $7.50/50MB. If I only use 20MB for that month, will I be charged for $7.50 or $3.00 ($0....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Emily Yuill
SIM card and companies.
If I buy a $0 phone through telus and use a koodo SIM card would the phone work??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of ashley
iPhone Cost Total
Hello, it says that the iPhone 4s is now $0, does this mean when I went to buy it I pay nothing and just begin to pay them at the end of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jelisse Landon
How do you Upgrade to a new phone using the tab
I currently have a Galaxy Ace and I want to upgrade my phone to a Galaxy S4. I only have $96 on my tab. How does the tab work? Does it me...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of matt trout
better selection of BB10 phones
It would be nice to see koodo carry BlackBerry phones such as the z10, q10, z30 for various tabs
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Justin Time
payment and replacement
I have a Samsung galaxy ace and have dropped it in water.( its toast) I know am wondering because of it being in a contract(tab) could I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michelle Laurie
Provision of credit to help offset charge for leaving another carrier?
Do you give any credit to offset fees for leaving another carrier?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mel
Why are Koodo plans so poor compared to some of the competition?
For $40 per month at Wind mobile, you can get unlimited canada wide talking, unlimited global texting, unlimited canada&US picture and vi...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Emma Katz
New phones are touch screens.Make a case for a phone that doubles as a key board(windows tablets have keyboard cases so no leaving smugges)
New phones have only touch screens. Is it possible to make a flip book case for a phone that doubles as a key board? (ex. the windows tab...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned