Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 144
Photo of Bruce Berndt
The transaction didn't go through on self serve
I pay my bill online every month with self serve. I am currently trying to pay and it will not let me make the payment, I just keep getti...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of DhEz Caan
How to pay my reconnection fee of $35.
Is there another way for me to pay my reconnection fee of $35, aside from calling? My phone is currently unregistered to the sevice. Can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ryan B
how to pay my bill at my bank?
how to pay my bill at my bank?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jody
getting many calls from Somalia
I have had my phone number for years prior to going to koodo last year.  All of a sudden in the past week I have had several calls from S...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of john
billing
heys guys, i paid my bill thru cheque last month june 22 and the cheque has been delivered june 27 but i checked my account today but the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lori Mackey
Is there an actual phone number for Koodo customer service? Really want to speak to a live person.
Need their customer service phone number
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Tammy Hann
Billing
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mahone bay alternative
Payed 180$ kodoo says i dident
I payed in 180$ kodoo says i dident but i can see it was taken out of my account from kodoo also got a letter on the 20th of june saying ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Carol
Cancelled Cell Phone
I cancelled my prepaid cell phone in store AND made sure the final bill was completely paid in February. Apparently they have no notes fr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of savannah sosa
I don't have my account number or agreement
I need to pay my bill and  I don't know my account number and can't find my original agreement. Plus, I was never sent a bill in the mail...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of GloriaJean
Why did they have to cut off my phone-just because I did not go online to pay my bill???
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Donald Mitchel Hance
Me just pay my bill in may $128.50 ok
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rafael
I make a payment via self service when I click to end the payment it said my payment didnt went through !? that was ODD !
I make a payment via self service,  But when I click to end the payment, it said my payment didn't went through !? that was ODD... so I w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donna Caissie
Why I can't check my billing???
Can't check my billing
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pat
My payments are supposed to be charged directly to my credit card but last month it wasn't. Why?
I am supposed to have my payments automatically charged to my credit card. Just got my bill and found out that they did not charge my ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark W
Billed for something before I ever signed up to Koodo?
I started my Koodo account on April 6, 2018. It is supposed to be roughly $60/month for my plan. Prior to April 6, I resided in Korea. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Manoj Kaushalya Rathnayake
explain my tab balance.. what is mean by minus?
i need to check my tab balance. it shows a minus value since last three months. doesnt seems to be changing. appreciate if anyone can hel...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cecile Downey
I need to change my email
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of shirelle
Received email stating I had cancelled autopay but I did not. Also, was charged for US roaming when in Niagara Falls in Canada.
I have only had three bills. A couple of issues. I have received an email stating I have cancelled autopay today even though I did n...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Myra Moody
Payment issues
Ok so i payed my monthly bill and went through online banking but i forgot i switched my phone number. Will the payment still be made cau...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered