Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 57
Photo of LindaA
Offer something to loyal Koodo customers
Many people change providers; Do to their ever changing needs -Finances, moves etc- Why not offer the customer who has been with koodo fo...
  • 407 me toos
  • 132 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Farah
$50 bonus gift only for 'new' activations, while loyal customers get no deals
Does anyone else find it unfair that the $50 bonus gift is only for new tab activations? I have a bb with Koodo right now and want to upg...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Shawn Mosher
Canada-Wide-Calling...does it only apply to the province the plan is from?
With Canada-Wide-Calling...my understanding is that it includes calls made in Canada...beginning and ending in Canada. My question is, i...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Josh765
15% Tab Contribution
Hi I am currently on the old Canada-Wide data double $45 plan. I have heard that in order to take advantage of the 15% tab contributi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rob Brooks
Poor Cell Signal in Renfrew, Ontario area.
I'm getting poor service in the Renfrew, Ontario area even though the coverage map shows I should be getting good service. Is there anyt...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of samsvoc
Cracked Screen :-(
Dropped my S4 yesterday and the screen is toast but the lcd works great. Leaning towards getting the screen and lcd replaced as I don't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Danguy351
Roadside assistance
A roadside assistance add-on would be nice...any chance that'll happen one day soon?
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Joel Webb
Major HTC One V Issues
I have had my HTC One V since before Christmas, it was ok for the first two or so weeks, but since then I have had major issues, lag, pro...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Josh765
Inform customers of upcoming changes if they have been leaked and confirmed, or recent changes they could take advantage of
Recently it has been leaked that Koodo will be implementing a tiered tab system, including a Tab small, Tab medium and Tab large. (http:/...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Colin Wallace
How do I get my voicemail working on my iphone5
How do I set up voicemail on my iphone
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Eli Whitehead
help using canada wide talk + text pay per use data add on
my plan is the Canada-Wide Talk + Text 25 Dbl so im supposed to have the pay per use data add on, but when i turn on data services my bla...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Annabella Fawcett-DesChamps
problem
it keeps saying that my phone id under telus when i am trying to use it on facebook but i have an account with koodo
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jane Hall
Talk and Text Plan - Unlimited Incoming calls
Hi, Can someone please explain unlimited incoming calls in a talk and text plan. If I don't have this (i.e.if I only have the $25 plan ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kyle Anderson
Buying a Blackberry, is Data Plan/ BBM required?
I was looking into purchasing a new phone and saw the great price of the Blackberry Curve 9320. However I just wanted to question if it w...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sophia
Congratulations, new Mobile Masters!
Awesome, can't believe 3 months have passed already! http://mobilemasters.koodomobile.com/...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of MarcusG
Distinct French and English Communities?
Since we have a distinct society in Canada and Koodo operates in French perhaps the community needs a extra section? There has been ta...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Delice Igiraneza
Change of plan and billing.
Hey there, I was or i am currently using the canada wide 50 and i decided to change to the new canada wide data double for 35$ last we...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mr KAM
Koodo Refer-A-Friend program.......
I have a question about Koodo Refer-A-Friend program. Will i and my friend will get TAB 25 credits, after filling the Referral form, with...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Heather Burke
Please help me understand these plans!
I have a BB curve and my current plan is $15 Canada-wide Plan $15.00 with:BlackBerry Connect (100 MB)$15.00 If i switch to the Double...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alison Ede
traveling to Argentina
My daughter is traveling to Argentina for a month. I want here to have texting privileges. How much extra does it cost and how do I get i...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived