Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 124
Photo of Ranjan
Changes coming to Positive Tab (for customers on Classic Tab only)
Head's up for any customers still on the Classic Tab structure: As of August 3rd, 2017, you will see two changes to your positive Tab:...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Article
  • Archived
Photo of john osmun
I want to cancel an online order I made on Saturday. It has proven remarkably difficult.
I purchased a phone on Saturday. Koodo said I would be receiving a second verification e-mail that I have yet to receive. I've decided th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bianca Writes
Switched to koodo and suddenly can't send pictures via SMS anymore
I have unlimited SMS/MMS on my plan, MMS is turned on and the photo doesn't go through. If I enable data, it goes out, but never arrives ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Athake
Don't order a phone from Koodo!!! The worst service.
Hello guys, if you are going to order a new phone from Koodo, please don't, I ordered the Iphone 7 Plus on may 31 and was supposed to rec...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Omair R
Can I get my charging cable replaced after my cat chewed on it?
I have a phone from koodo under warranty and was wondering if I can get the charging cable replaced due to wear and tear resulting from m...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ted G
10% discount after (old) tab reaches $150?
Joined 4 years ago and my tab has finally reached +$150. Does my next bill get discounted by 10%? I'm considering changing plans, from th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jason  Warshawsky
I am Travelling to Peru and am curious if I can use wifi for free.
I live in Canada and pay $35/month for 200min,100MB and unlimited messaging. I am Travelling to Peru and am curious if I can use wifi for...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nathan Downey
Repair on Nexus 5
I have a Nexus 5, I have a spiderweb crack on the top right of the screen. I was wondering about an estimate on shipping it away for repa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jordan Stevens
KOODO NEWS: Koodo Self Serve Update
We’re making Koodo Self Serve better. Tell us what you think! Your comments will help make the Koodo experience awesome. https://s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Roger Vienneau
Calling canada from Cuba
Anybody tried to make a call from Cuba to Canada on koodo phone (having the required add ons)
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of EEES Park
change province
I opened the phone from Vancouver. But I will be moving to the area in a distance of about two hours from Edmonton, Alberta. It should ch...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stacey Feltham
Self service STILL down ?
Ive been trying to confirm my email for my account since yesterday and cannot due to issues with the site. Is anyone else having issues ?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jordan
New Tab vs. Old Tab
Can someone explain the cost difference between the new tabs and the old tabs? I really see no benefit to this new tab. In the old tab, K...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Emflem
System upgrades for two days?
My new phone and SIM card arrived a couple of days ago, and I want to activate the SIM card online. When I click on "Change phone" in the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Stacey Feltham
New phone arriving monday how do I bring my current number over to the new sim?
New phone arriving monday ( moto g gen 3 )how do I bring my current number over from my old sim to the new sim? My current sim is about 5...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Inah Jamie Ndwana
i have an iphone i want to lock but i have lost my kodoo simcard,how can i go about it?
iphone
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Adnan Rahim
Will an iphone 5s locked to telus work with Koodo without unlocking?
i am getting iphone 5s locked to telus. Will it work on koodo without unlocking?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Theodore Evans
Can someone explain to me in details, like what happens if I cancel my contract, what happens next?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Paul Ventham
Switching providers Last bill inquiry
I am going to be switching providers and want to keep my current phone number. When I go to the provider and they send the cancellation n...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kathleen Guetre
Makes no sense.
Okay I don't understand this. We have only used 49.09 MB out of 100.00 MB and Koodo is charging us $5 for zero MB of data useage. This ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived