Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 115
Photo of Martha
e-bill text notifications
is there a way to change the timing that Koodo e-bill text notifications are sent? 2:00 AM is not cool :(
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of JB
Phone Insurance
Phone insurance for lost/stolen and broken phones. A monthly service fee and then a small deductible if you need to replace your device.
  • 29 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jordan Stevens
KOODO NEWS: Extended Warranty Program
Hey all, Thanks to another Koodo Idea, we’re now offering an Extended Warranty Program. You can join the program within 30 days of a n...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dave
Could you please make a recurring US Roaming addon?
At one point in time you had US roaming plans that would recur at the start of the billing period. I like the new roaming plans, but i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Daniel S
SELF SERVE APP FOR PREPAID!!!!!!
I think they should have the koodo self serve app for prepaid . What if you want too see how much minutes you have,when your plan expires...
  • 85 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Barbara Steele
airtime usage notifications via text message
I think it would be extremely helpful for customers to be able to get notifications about their airtime usage via text message. For examp...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Jordan Stevens
KOODO NEWS: Koodo Self Serve Update
We’re making Koodo Self Serve better. Tell us what you think! Your comments will help make the Koodo experience awesome. https://s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Jordan Stevens
KOODO NEWS: HTC One M9 is coming to Koodo
Well, this is exciting. Two phones in one day! The HTC One M9 is coming to Koodo! All the nitty-gritty details coming soon.
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Dennis K
Stop charging for incoming SMS while roaming internationally
Koodo appears to stand alone in not offering and international roaming bundle. The worst part is being charged 60¢ for incoming SMS. I ca...
  • 12 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Chantale Lacasse Carrière
easier friend referal bonus
I refer a lot of people to koodo, and it's such a hassle to fill out all the paperwork required to get your tab bonus when someone signs ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ollistopheles
Extended warranty or insurance policy.
I know most carriers offer a device protection plan or an insurance policy that cover phones for physical or liquid damage etc. Since Koo...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dc Valdez
Koodo Protection Plan
I Suggest that Koodo should have a Protection plan like for example $5 per month that offers damage/lost/stolen it is one way to save hun...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Jordan Stevens
KOODO NEWS: New Koodo Self Serve (beta version)
Hey guys, We’re adding a little more cowbell to Koodo Self Serve by giving it a completely new look and feel. These changes arrived to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Alex Lo
International sms
Why is Koodo still charging to receive an international text message when roaming? Receiving a text message when travelling costs us mone...
  • 16 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jordan Stevens
KOODO NEWS: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is coming to Koodo!
Coming soon to Koodo: the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. More info here! http://koodomobile.com/s6edge/
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Wendy McLaughlin
Phone banking
The ability to scan your phone at the ATM or any business and never have to carry cash again!
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jewels Ritchie
Nfc sim cards and a better data plan
Why doesn't koodo have nfc enabled sim cards yet? This has been a thing for a while now and I would love to take advantage of it. Also, I...
  • 10 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Colin Shainline
high end phone selection dismal
More powerful phones need added to lineup. In my eyes on galaxy 5 is my choice right now. Where's the nexus 6 or Lg G3? S5 is nice, but I...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Gio Romero
Taxes doesnt reflect on transaction history
Im a koodo prepaid customer, and I'm really worried that the taxes doesn't reflects on the transaction history on SS, it would be nice to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Melissa
Would like to see the pre paid plans canada wide :)
I would love to see the plans offered in pre paid to offer unlimited canada wide for the evenings and weekends as well as the unlimited c...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived