Conversations 1 - 20 of 120
Photo of James
when did koodo raise prices?
Didn't Koodo used to have $40 plans?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of James
will Koodo provide software updates to unlock phones?
Will Koodo provide software updates to unlock phones? Specifically the LG G5.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of ladybugg
Lg g5 software update?
Does anyone know what the updates ares that are currently downloading on my LG G5? It's been downloading for about an hour and still only...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James
link to forums
link to forums
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dennis
Have the Koodo Community Listed on the Koodo Webpage as a sub-menu popup under Help.
Currently on the Koodo webpage Under the Help menu, it lists: -Koodo Tab -Moving Your Number -Coverage -How To -User Guides -...
  • 8 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of LukasR
BIGGER Data Package PLZ!!!
BIGGER Data Package. 2Gigs for heavy users is not enough. You should offer 6-10Gig, this would really make you guys standout from the oth...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Caroline Slingerland
"Customer retention"
Not impressed! Apparently Koodo shows their appreciation for customer loyalty by giving one free GB of data rather than even listening to...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Melanie Wright
Warranty price increase this month?
Why has the warranty charge increased from $7 to $9 this month?  Anyone else have any ideas?  I don't remember getting a notification on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mark rawkins
Is Koodo not set up for recurring charges off our Visa Card
I have my Koodo account paid off every month via My Scotia Bank Visa card. Scotia bank says that Koodo is not set up with this program so...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of James
lost features with new plans
I've been considering switching to a new plan. They used to list the old and new plan side by side but I can't find that option. The...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James
Is additional data billed by the MB?
Is additional data (one the current plans) billed by the MB or do you have to buy 100MB? My grandfathered plan is billed by the MB.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cheryl Jackson Scott
No service
My phone all of a sudden says no service, where I know for a fact there is service( my husbands phone is fine, we are sitting side by sid...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of James
lg g5 scratches on front bezel
The front bezel (metal part with lg logo) keeps getting little chips in it. I have no idea how it happens because I am very careful with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ashley
LG G5 Order
I know when ordering the LG G5 it shows "This phone will ship in 1-2 weeks. Shipping takes 1-3 days. Once you submit your order, your cre...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James
expired SSL cerificate on self serve
selfserveaccount.koodomobile.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 2017-03-04 06:59 PM. The current time i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of James
why does Koodo sell trhe Samsung Galaxy S7 for more than Samsung?
The phone is $870 from Samsung but $874 from Koodo. Don't they get a volume discount?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James
data on portal
Under "Usage" on the self serve portal it shows 3 "Data" boxes. One is my plan usage and says inside the circle "x/y MB". The other 2 bot...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James
+cost+of+aitime+overage
My airtime overage is $0.45/minute. That is way more than pay per use so how is that fair?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sauravu .
Phone instrument is illegally classified as lost /stolen without any specific information.Phone service is working though
My phone instrument has been blocked by koodo saying it has been lost or stolen. Phone service itself works fine but instrument has been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of James
How I know what the overage rate for data is on my-no-longer-offered plan?
How I know what the overage rate for data is on my-no-longer-offered plan?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered