Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 3932
Photo of Tim Mosdell
VoLTE & Wifi Calling.
Going down through the posts of other users, I have noticed a September 18th date for the launch of VoLTE, but no mention of Wifi Calling...
  • 9 me toos
  • 39 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ellen
Text notification option needs to be available for minute usage warning.
Koodo really needs to implement a texting options to notify you when you reach 50% and 90% of your minute usage. With Koodo being Canada ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Nigel
Cancelling my koodo phone contract?
Hi, I was wondering what the steps are to cancel my phone (nexus 4) with koodo, but I have two-three months left on my 2 year contract. I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Germanjot Sandhu
I WANT TO UPGRADE MY 5S TO 7?
i wan to keep the same plan and number but change my iphone 5s to 7?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pali Blaho
how do bill credits off on the next bill work?
Hi, I have a question about the current promotion. When it says that I would get $150 off on my next bill, but my bill is lower than that...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WeeDan Music
My phone won't turn on or charge ?
What do I do when my phone won't charge or turn on ? Need help
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vanessa Mapp
If I buy a Telus phone and put a Koodo sims card in it, will it automaticaly activate since Koodo is a branche of Telus?
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy 3 from a friend but it's a Telus phone and I wunder if I put a new sims card from Koodo if it would activa...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rhonda McAllister Jody Copeland
Will a CDMA 850MHz Cell Phone Signal 3G 4G Repeater booster work with my Moto E second generation 4G LTE ?
Will a CDMA 850MHz Cell Phone Signal 3G 4G Repeater booster work with my Moto E second generation 4G LTE ? I have no phone coverage at ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roz Kirk
What is my last name
Kirk
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kbens74
Mexico plan?
Is there a plan of some kind for phone/text/data in Mexico? My teenage daughter will be going for 6 weeks with her grad class. She is con...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melanie Tremblay
Bought the wrong prepaid cellphone card :( hope this can be fixed or I might just give up on prepaid cellphone in a heartbeat!
Bought the wrong prepaid cellphone card and the store won't refund it or just exchange it for a Koodo card! I sure hope that something ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TJ Smith
$30 Activation fees
Hello all, a friend of mine just told me Koodo is about to introduce a $30 Activation fees on the first bill starting next month? Is the...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Erik
offer to receive $200 bill credit with purchase of a new phone disappeared
I received a "star" notification when I logged into Koodo Mobile's self-serve site last week. It told me I would get up to $200 back as c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Barbara M. Johnson
I am unable to finih this. Is there a chat or live person to help? This is useless
902-210-1143 I want the motion yet getting nowhere fast.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Theresa
Just wanted to know about my bill.
Just wanted to know about my bill. I recently add a phone. They said my bill would be $70. Plus $15. Plus taxes. I received my bill today...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mallory
Activating Sim Card
I tried registering my prepaid phone and the computer messed up and closed everything. Now when I go back in to try and finish it says th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jessy Tyler Singh
app is blocked by provider why?
I go too download an app it says it has been blocked by my provider. May you please unblock it!
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tivonakan
sim card and phone plan activation timeline
I recently joined the promotion which offered to transfer from Public Mobile to Koodo promotion plan. I am still waiting for the sim card...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jullin Paynter
Can I use the ÒLD phone with the lonng coiled cord conn. the hear/talk part to the dialing out base....for the $5 a month plan ??
Remember those old phones where you picked up the hear/talk part and dialed out from the base part? Can I use This Type of phone for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geordi Lavallie
Why does koodo charge more for applecare+ then apple does? and why do koodo employees lie about how applecare+ coverage works?
when i purchased my phone two years ago they recommended applecare+. i normally do not buy warranties, but was sold on this one because i...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question