Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 3940
Photo of Emily Smith
Credit check needed for my own device?
My boyfriend and I have devices that we both love but want to switch to Koodo, I wont lie my credit is not very good i'm working on getti...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of infamousone
VoLTE + WiFi Calling
Is there any update on when/if VoLTE + WiFi calling are coming to Koodo? It doesn't make sense as Koodo is the only major carrier in the ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox
New plan
I may be an employee of Koodo but this is my own opinion and does not reflect anyone else at Koodo. This is basically a slap in the fa...
  • 7 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Anne Lacelle Busing
Samsung Grand Prime and SD storage
I loved my Galaxy S2. That's right, I said it. It crawled at a snails pace though so it was time for an upgrade. I just got the Grand Pri...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Lloyd
Koodo false data charges
Anyone else realized their data usage is far more than it actually should be? I've used, by my phone's accounting of my data, about 160mb...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nina A
Does "unlimited evening and weekend" include any calls within Canada?
Just got my phone bill - $400. I am guessing the answer is No. :*( I’ve been with Koodo for many years and just recently changed my p...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eli Wettenstein
Is tethering free?
I read here that it used to be free, I wanna know if it's still so. Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott
Phone will not connect to the internet
I recently added mobile to my plan. No matter what I do my phone will not connect to the internet. I went to a Koodoo Kiosk at Cambridg...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim Mosdell
VoLTE & Wifi Calling.
Going down through the posts of other users, I have noticed a September 18th date for the launch of VoLTE, but no mention of Wifi Calling...
  • 8 me toos
  • 48 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carly Hainsworth
SYSTEM ERROR - 70.30CAD ... an overcharge - is this a scam message?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of cristian sousa
WiFi Calling
a lot of us don't get very great service in some parts of our homes. i get around 3 bars of 3g and 2 bars of lte when inside. however in ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Donato Visions Rinaldi
Wifi calling and VoLTE please!!!
please add wifi calling and VoLTE to your network!!!
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Rebecca Foster
password
Hello: I just purchased a Samsung S5 phone and I put a password on it and I can't remember it. How do I reset my password without resett...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AngieR
I gave my old phone to someone who is using it just for wifi and it just stopped working for them how do they get it back tup and working
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jenifer Cappello
Cell Phone Switch Woes
I keep getting an error on my koodo account. I switched my cell phone number to my other phone on another phone provider, but I want to s...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of RonB
I'm getting texts/emails from Koodo saying that I've run out of money in my Prepaid account... but it hasn't?
Hi, I always keep enough money in my account (ie. and I save 10% with Automatic Top-Ups).  But recently, I've started getting Koodo texts...
  • 10 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jordan
HELP account was cancelled before I could unlock my Iphone SE. I can't use the self serve and nobody is picking up at koodo support (*611).
My account was cancelled before I could unlock my Iphone SE. I can't use the self serve and nobody is picking up at koodo support (*611)....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Isaac
Not registered on network
Just recieved a certified pre owned a5 ordered online. With the sim card provided I can't send texts and dialling out says "not registere...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kathryn H
Looking for a Samsung J7 pro at a Koodo retailer. - Preferably closer to Lanaudière, QC (Joliette and beyond)
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Prime and it's outdated, it won't hold battery life and there's barely any device storage because of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Erik
offer to receive $200 bill credit with purchase of a new phone disappeared
I received a "star" notification when I logged into Koodo Mobile's self-serve site last week. It told me I would get up to $200 back as c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question