Conversations

Photo of das75
share plan
thinking time for a new phone (s6) and really want to share data between users. Currently with Koodo, willing to stay just not seeing awa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of George Abaza
How do I do full backup for LG G3
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard
Plan sharing
I have four cell phones, one for myself, one for my wife and one for each of my two sons.  Each phone is on a separate plan.  There is no...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jenn Dennis
Mid-range plan or Family plan
My husband and I each use roughly 200-300 MB and 200-300 minutes each month.  So the old 300/300 plan is perfect for each of us.  We happ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Naomi Horst
Why do I have so many data wheels?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Harinder Minhas
Self serve app is not allowing me to change plans and add on i
Self serve app is not allowing me to change my plan when I click on plans and add ons it says error.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ben Clarkson
if i leave koodo will they give me my tab money that i have gotten in credits
i have a tab of 90 dollars if i leave koodo can i take my tab money with me or will i loose it..
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Carrie Stewart
Looking for a rugged phone
I wish that koodo had rugged phones like the Cat S40 that Eastlink provider seems to have. This phone seems so much up my alley. I don'...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Help
I don't understand automatic top-ups
I have a $15 base plan. I'm registered for automatic top ups of $15. However, each month I am charged twice. The first time I am charged...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tracy Burns
Network not available. I cant call out or send text what is the issue
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tanushree Talekar
transfer from bell to koodo
i have a contract phone (Lg G3) with bell i want to transfer it to koodo .. is it possible???
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Smith
Transferring my account from Bell to Koodo.
On Bell Prepaid, I was getting 200 minutes a month FOR FREE for being with them for so long. I was wondering if Koodo would offer me the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tiz
During the night I got two new strips in the data section of my Koodo app.
During the night I got two new strips in the data section of my Koodo app. It is normal to have the strip that shows how much data has be...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sta'xwai Te'mott Charlie
i just seen a phone i like that they didnt have in store at the time i got my new phone with koodo,
i just seen a phone i like that they didnt have in store at the time i got my new phone with koodo, queston is can i trade it in for the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin John Tarin
I recently got my iPhone 5s ,, and i have a plan like about $55 per mnth, i turned off my cellular data all the time , would they charge me
I don't really need the data on my phone , because i always use my home wifi .. I'm just afraid that they might charge me for turning it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of David Kirby
Koodo fess up , there is so many people with their service down.
Koodo fess up , there is so many people with their service down. Mine is down here in Paris Ontario. What the hell is going on. At least ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered