Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 40
Photo of Navid Elahipanah
change in plan price
I was paying 44$ for my plan(500 mb and 500 mins) while 2 months ago the price of the plan changed to 38$. it neabs that I payed 6$ extra...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kakarot
Transfer phone content to new phone
Hello All, just a quick question. I am currently using a Nexus 5 running Marshmallow 6.0 and want to transfer everything in my phone (a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NorthernRaven
Activation credit
I notice the new 3rd-gen Moto G has a Koodo store price of $216, but includes an "activation credit" of $48.  Is this a credit for activa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sophie Alexandra
US Text not working
I signed up for the US unlimited text a couple of days ago, but it doesn't seem to be working. I can give and receive iMessages when I am...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ryan Lagace
Using positive tab balance to upgrade phone, but keep old plan?
I like my current plan and do not want to change to one of the newer plans. I have a positive Tab balance (almost at $150), and would lik...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jordan
New Tab vs. Old Tab
Can someone explain the cost difference between the new tabs and the old tabs? I really see no benefit to this new tab. In the old tab, K...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Khit M
Bring Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to Koodo Mobile.
I see the Galaxy S5 Neo in most places but not Koodo mobile. We can bring it over so other Koodo customers can be happy.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of steve
FUCKING CROOKS
u guys are fucking crooks why you make someone continue to pay for a phonre they lost and still charge them a monthly fee , why would u n...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mitchell Palmater
MMS on Nexus 6 not working since Marshmallow update
Answers to FAQ data is turned on No data block on account apn settings set correctly phone has been powered off and back on What are so...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kakarot
Match Weekend Fido Offer
Just thought I would put this out there but Koodo should match Fidos weekend BYOP offer of $57 for 2GB of data and Unlimited Talk & Text....
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Kakarot
Text Message Difficulties
Good Afternoon everyone. Looking for some assistance as I am stumped.  I have a friend thats using a Blackberry 9900 and just switched t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael P Doughty
Do I qualify for your service and 0$ down phone
Looking for a new provider and a 0 down phone?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kakarot
V.O.I.P call forwarding?
Recently someone recommended I start using a v.o.i.p service for a work number which would be helpful instead of giving out my personal n...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jessica Peaker
they sold me the wrong kind of phone and now they wont refund me !
So i went to the koodo store in the 5 points mall to get a new phone to use on my pre paid account.( i now am on just a regular account) ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerome Calvendra
Carry over unused data from previous several cycles
Carry over unused data from previous several cycles. This way customers do not need to pay extra on months where data usage is a lot whil...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jonny
Banked Rollover Data
With prices for Data and Data overages on the rise, maybe it's time to start implementing rollover data for monthly plan customers with s...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Wynn Amelia
What can i use 1 gb for?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Smart
my old iPhone4
I have an old iPhone 4. If I were to get it unlocked, could I use it as a backup phone even though it's only 3G and my plan is 4G/LTE?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kakarot
Check at Home for Koodo Approval
Just a thought (not sure if possible or even legal to be honest) but what if koodo offered some sort of check and see if you qualify for ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of K
Keep your plan and pay more!
Hi. What is my obligation to Koodo when it comes to cancelling my service? I'm a Monthly Customer. My billing cycle ends on 25th of each ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived