Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 103
Photo of Megan K Vezina
Prepaid can't send or receive picture messages! Help
I've had my prepaid koodo account for a while now, and have just switched phones about 2 weeks ago but kept the same account. My problem ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel S
SELF SERVE APP FOR PREPAID!!!!!!
I think they should have the koodo self serve app for prepaid . What if you want too see how much minutes you have,when your plan expires...
  • 85 me toos
  • 40 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Neil Gafney
top up minutes
I added $25 to my balance on my prepaid phone and my account shows $25 balance but it did not give me the 500 minutes I wanted. How do I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jollygrn_74
Why does my phone have so much trouble connecting for calls in and out?
My wife and I recently got Galaxy S4 phones through Koodo, we previously used Virgin. We never had any issue with call service with Virgi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of goldie
KOODO PLEASE OFFER...FAMILY SHARED PLAN (1 BILL--SHARE DATA AND MINUTES)=CONVENIENCE!
Not sure if this idea has been presented..but myself and my husband both have IPhones through Koodo..for a grand total of $160 per month....
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Eugene
Koodo LTE-A
In advanced countries technological wise like South Korea, LTE-A (lte advanced) has been introduced about a year ago to provide faster da...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Adrian Giberson
Disable voicemail asking for password when calling from my cell phone
When ever I check my voicemail from my phone it asks for my password Is there a way tobdisable that so that itbtakes me right into my voi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Gunn
LG G3
Koodo should offer the LG G3 when it comes available for Canadian cell phone carriers.
  • 9 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Eugene
El Tabador Answer Machine
I heard that Chad last year recommended to use El Tabador as the voicemail voice. Now, why not move on to making it the voice of the answ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Tyler Lively
Samsung Note 4 Network Connectivity Issues
My Samsung Note 4 loses network connection when I make a phone call. It gives the error message "network not available". This only happen...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of hanadi5
KakaoTalk problem !!!
KakaoTalk problem when i open the program kakotalk < then say your program stand by kakotalk please contact customer service departmen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim Fisher
Samsung S3 cannot receive calls or texts. Texts come in late only when sending one.
Samsung 3s not receiving calls or texts. if I send a text i get a bunch in that were supposably received hours ago. Is teh system down...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dave Yaeger
Voicemail notification
I have a Samsung Core phone. I do not receive any notification/text message when someone has left a voicemail. Also the phone call log ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karen Chung
FOCUS GROUP: Prepaid Self Serve
Hola Amigos! I’m Karen from the Koodo Prepaid team. It’s a pleasure to meet you all. We’re currently looking at ways to improve Ko...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of assortedj
When will the note 4 get lollipop?
When will the Samsung Note 4 be receiving the lollipop 5.0 update? Once it is available, will it automatically update like an app would, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Magen Gordon
Can't see anything in self serve
When I sign into self serve it only shows my profile and gives me the option to change my password, security question, email address or l...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Bowen lei
International text msg never sent successfully for one phone
I have two phones enrolled with the same plan "can talk and text 200 mins $29" that should include unlimited international text message. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jennifer Wilson
4G HSPA Coverage
So I was just wondering, on the coverage maps where the 4G HSPA coverage is, do you have to pay extra (ie roaming charges, like with com...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Natalie White
Payment arrangement made and BlackBerry is still not working
I made a payment arrangement with a customer service representative, however my phone service is still not working. (unable to make out b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ali alzamani
my phone change
can a nokia 6303ci work on your network
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered