Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 375
Photo of Navid Elahipanah
change in plan price
I was paying 44$ for my plan(500 mb and 500 mins) while 2 months ago the price of the plan changed to 38$. it neabs that I payed 6$ extra...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Glenn Coltman
Does Koodo use all of the Bell towers, or do they just use some of them? Are Bell & Koodo coverage areas exactly the same?
So I know that Koodo uses the Bell and Telus towers. Presently, I am a Bell customer, but am enticed by Koodo. I like the areas of serv...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of garth mouland
How do you get a hold of anyone from Koodo that can answer a question directly? i am trying to solve a billing problem.
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Naveed Kanji
What do koodo points mean?
When i log into Koodo Community, i earn points. I'm just not sure what good these points are. Can they be traded in for some discount? or...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of 5s
Fundamental Flaw?
Stop playing, both ends from the middle. I have a Koodo Plan and my wife is on my plan as a seperate secondary cell number. Under Koodo ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
  • Archived
Photo of 1243
INFORMATION TO SWITCH PHONE COMPANIES FROM TELUS TO KOODO
Hi there! I am currently with Telus and I am wanting to switch to Koodo ASAP. Would anyone be able to tell me what I have to do to sw...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sue
How do i get plan discount
have now got my new plan threw Koodo. how do I get my company discount. Called them and they said that would have to be done threw my c...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Pranab Deb
Data turned off on phone yet bill showing usage
Hi, I have just received my Bill and my usage summary shows that I used 0.42MB of data during the billing cycle for which i was charged $...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dave
Could you please make a recurring US Roaming addon?
At one point in time you had US roaming plans that would recur at the start of the billing period. I like the new roaming plans, but i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Laura Barnes
DATA switched OFF, still charged. WHY?
My data is switched OFF and has been since the beginning as I only go for wifi.  At 5:30 this evening I got charged for 0.1MB of data.......
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Gerry Hanlon
eSecritel Claims
Just wondering if any of my Koodo friends have dealt with eSecuritel and how that experience went for you? Unfortunately I dropped my new...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Evan McDonough
How can I set up a 'payment arrangement' BEFORE the bill is past due?
Is it possible to make a 'payment arrangement' before the bill is past due? I called the *611 Koodo automated help line, but it would see...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nael Amer
Voicemail number!!
I have koodo prepaid, and today I had new voicemail notification, when I try to open that I'm having this message box, "Missing voicemail...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Veronica Hunt
soft keys not working
I have the Nexus 4 phone yesterday, September 21, 2014, the soft keys/buttons (back, home, apps open) stopped working. I can use them by...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Russell
Koodo Wi-Fi Calling
Many of us get not so good reception at home. Any chance that Koodo may offer Wi-Fi calling feature with UMA enabled phones. T-Mobile in ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Dave
Busted phone and extended warranty
What happens if I have the Samsung s4 with the extended warranty but it is no longer being offered? Will Koodo replace it with something ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cheyenne Desjarlais
How do I keep track of my bill self serve don't work
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of jackies
Removing apps on Samsung Galaxy lll ?
I'm thinking of removing some apps from my Samsung Galaxy lll. I installed clean sweep as recommend by some here.I removed an app I insta...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jake Ritsuka
prepaid sign up genetic error
everything i try to set an account up it wont work when i get to the part where i choose what plan and finish to go to the next section i...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Theodore Evans
Can someone explain to me in details, like what happens if I cancel my contract, what happens next?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived