Conversations

Photo of Tim Mosdell
VoLTE & Wifi Calling.
Going down through the posts of other users, I have noticed a September 18th date for the launch of VoLTE, but no mention of Wifi Calling...
  • 9 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cw604
Usage Check - Not Working for Mobile or Desktop?
Over the last 3 days I have tried to check my "usage" via my phone's browser (iPhone 6S Plus w/ iOS 11.1) and even my desktop browser (Go...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ranjan
Roaming - Introducing, Easy Roam® for Koodo customers
On October 10, 2017, Koodo launched Easy Roam What's Easy Roam, and how does it work? Easy Roam allows customers to use their Canadian r...
  • 8 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Chris
SUGGESTION - I would LOVE it if Koodo provided the equivalent of Fido Roam, Koodo is good this is the only piece missing
I would love to get rid of the dual SIM phoone I am using as a result of the lack of an equivalent service from Koodo,  I suppose and eas...
  • 8 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Ranjan
iPhone Group Messaging is here! Here's what you need to know:
As of today (May 5, 2017) group messaging functionality is available to Koodo customers using an iPhone. Below are some high level detail...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Article
Photo of Theresa Dale Avery
was that a legite email that came from koodo saying they are shutting down self serve on june 30th
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shane Shipley
I got a phone call from the USA... charges?
I got a random phonecall from california and i answered it... lasted about 17 seconds. i have an unlimited canada plan. how much will i b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of steven bottrill
network update
My Iphone 6s is receiving a message to update network settings. Should accept this update?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cw604
VoLTE Launches with Telus, how about Koodo?
With iOS 10.2 released yesterday, TELUS also launched iPhone WiFi Calling http://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/article/wifi-calling-explain...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Albert Luk
Daily Roaming Packages to the US
It looks like Fido just launched a daily roaming rate to the US that's similar to Rogers. Does Koodo have daily rates or are they just in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Steph
Koodo will NOT offer it's existing customers the Bonus 1GB Data on Black Friday
Seems Koodo doesn't want to keep their existing customers by allowing them the added bonus offer .Fido existing customers can change thei...
  • 5 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of cw604
iPhone 5C with Medium Tab
I'm on last Christmas' $25 plan and have a positive tab balance of $150. Is it possible to keep my plan, opt for the iPhone 5C, use the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived