Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 69
Photo of Michel Renaud
Phone compatibility with Koodo
Hi, I'm on prepaid with a Nexus 5. I'm considering getting a newer phone and I am currently looking at the Huawei Mate SE and the Motoro...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Auchib Reza
I am a prepaid user, and I took plan for 30 days , Now amount due is showing $25. Could you please explain the reason ?
Due
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of William Lloyd
Koodo false data charges
Anyone else realized their data usage is far more than it actually should be? I've used, by my phone's accounting of my data, about 160mb...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joel
I have not received any Wireless Public Alerts at all on my S7
So, I keep seeing and hearing about people receiving test messages last week, but also, today, lots reporting that they received the WPA ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris
Auto Top Up Suspends phone service
I have been on auto top-up for close to 5 years now and today experienced loss of service due to Koodo's system not working properly! My...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of RonB
I'm getting texts/emails from Koodo saying that I've run out of money in my Prepaid account... but it hasn't?
Hi, I always keep enough money in my account (ie. and I save 10% with Automatic Top-Ups).  But recently, I've started getting Koodo texts...
  • 10 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark P.
GOMONTHLY Promo - data
I am looking to take advantage of the GOMONTHLY promo (prepaid to monthly). My concern is data. Can you add on a 1Gb data booster (like ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jim Laidley
Unable to make credit card payments online
I've tried a number of different cards, called my credit card company, nothing works. Arrrgggh. Addresses are identical. I've entered th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dre
What's the difference between Bonus boosters and reg boosters? A bonus data booster is $30 for 2gb but a reg data booster is $30 for 1gb
What is the difference between Bonus boosters and regular boosters? For example a bonus data booster is $30 for 2gb but a regular data bo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Chelsea A Mansoff
data usage is now running off the 200 MB
If you have an active data booster for prepaid and you add another one. Do you lose the first booster? I had a 1G booster and only used 5...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Krystaline Lawrence
Can i do this online or do i have to go into a store
I have a samsung s3 and i have the prepaid plan now and i got a txt from koodo sayin that i can switch to a monthly plan and possibly get...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of William Bradley
i still have data left on my bill but i bought 2 more gb on sale and they started useing that instead of finishing with my old
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Raboo
Brought a Prepaid Data booster 2 days ago and now there's a double top up promo.
I got a 1GB data booster for my prepaid account 2 days ago and now there's a double booster promo, is there any way I can get my 1GB boos...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Louise Marsh
How do I pay off my tab balance?
tab
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Molly Elizabeth Chandler
What happens if my pre authorized payment doesn't go through?
I pay my bill through my bank, it gets taken out automatically, but what if there isn't enough money in my account? Do they put it with n...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ray
Your prepaid account has been inactive for 5 days
I recently changed the credit card I use to top up my prepaid account. On June 5 it topped up and I received the usual SMS indicating tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Sophia
Sort prepaid boosters by size
I just added two boosters to my account, and I noticed that the sorting order is extremely strange... In fact I just about picke...
  • 9 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Chris
$25 Talk Booster Purchase Problem Via Online Self-Serve
Ran into a little problem trying to add the $25 talk booster via my online account. Here is my story: On the $15 base plan with CC au...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Valentin Jotterand
APN for MMS on windows phone
I need the APN for windows phone. I know there is an app called access point,but with the latest update of windows phone it's obsolete
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Maxime Gervais
Windows phone 8 update
I have read about a windows phone 8 update which enables FM radio. It was released by microsoft in july. Anybody knows how long it will t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered