Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 55
Photo of Jim White
My new Samsung Galaxy S3 is problematic in that the battery life ranges between 8 -11 hours, while using minimal functions. Is this normal?
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dc Valdez
Koodo Protection Plan
I Suggest that Koodo should have a Protection plan like for example $5 per month that offers damage/lost/stolen it is one way to save hun...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of James Goldie
How do I add Additional Data??
I am currently on the "Canada-Wide Data Double 45" plan, which offers Additional Data $5/500MB. I want to add an addition 1GB, but don't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kush Maheshwari
Caller Tunes
Hi, The idea is to allow users to hear caller tunes, like a song or tune, instead of the regular ringing tone when they dial a Koodo cust...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Julio Quintero
iPhone 4: Koodo's cellular service works intermitently...
Problem with iPhone 4 (8 GB): the cell phone/SMS/3G function works intermitently... Since 30 days ago, at least once per day I have to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lori Blatchford
referral free month
For each client referred who signs up with the equivalent package as the referring client, and calls billing after 3 months to state who ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Brian Unsworth
Increasing Memory
My iphone 4 is only 8GB. Can I get this increased to say 16 or even 32GB ?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mellissa Pelletier
Can I adjust or change my plan to something cheaper? How?
I recently moved out and can no longer afford my expensive monthly plan. Is there a way I can change my plan to something cheaper? (Im on...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Teo A
Got a new android phone but shows NO SIM, NO SERVICE. I checked settings and phone says insert USIM. Am confused?? Please help.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Judy
I need basic instructions on how to tether the iPhone 4s to my new iPad mini.
Just recently purchased a new iPad mini and iPhone 4s. Now I want to be able to tether the two. I had a friend try to do it and she...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eve L.
Bring your own phone; Prepaid Plan
Can I bring my own phone and use a prepaid plan? (ex. an iphone 4 that was previously locked to a monthly Koodo plan)
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kev G
Want new phone but i dont want to change plan
i want a new phone but i want to keep my current plan. i currently have an iphone 4 and i would like to upgrade either to the iphone 5s o...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Venessa Clarke
switching to unlocked iphone
I have $143 left in my tab if I were to get an unlocked iphone that would need a Micro sim. If I bring it in would I have to pay off my t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Christopher Bower
iPhone or any other phone upgrade for less!
We should be able to upgrade our "old" phone (iPhone 5) for a newer phone (iPhone 6) for free or little cost. After paying all the expens...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jatinder Dhaliwal
LTE IS NOT WORKING on unlocked IPhone 5S bought from outside Canada
I baught an iphone 5S from New Zealand and unlocked it and now I am using it with koodo in saskatchewan but here LTE is not working in th...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Whitney Mather
What does the 6ut2 error message mean when calling my own voicemail?
I have an unopened voicemail from this afternoon on my phone (iphone 5s) and when I pushed the usual voicemail button it made the call bu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kimberly Mistysyn
Is 8 GB enough for an iphone?
I've been trying to do some research on iphones and the 8GB. I was all set to purchase the 16GB 5C iphone. But now that the iphone 6 is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Luis  Peñuelas
I do not have any service
I made the payment from my cellphone and the money is already taken from my acount and I do not have any service in my phone
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joyce Hildebrand-Fretz
I just changed my plan to include dat,but I still can't access my internet or email,any suggestions?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NorthernRaven
iPhone pricing
The Koodo shop site seems to be down tonight, but from previous looks and Google cache, it seems that iPhone pricing is: iPhone 5s/16G...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived