Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 23
Photo of No happy camper
Disappointed in koodo big time!
As of right now nothing, koodo has been a huge let down, they F*ed my boyfriends credit, he missing his payment by no more then 2 days an...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Osama Fadel
Nexus 6?
will koodo bring in the nexus 6 and when would that be? how early did koodo bring in the nexus 5 after it was released?
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Rasmussen
with the $10 US long distance add on and call forwarding, can I call forward my calls to a US number?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob
Plans across Canada
I live in Alberta but I also have a cottage in Saskatchewan. Driving out to the lake I stopped at a mall and saw a Koodo offer. $55 for...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Bob
3-Way Calling (aka Conference Calling)?
I've got a fairly new Android phone (Nexus 5). I know 3-way calling (conference calling) works well because I used it a lot when I was o...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mustafa Ahmadzai
KOODO EL TABADOR MINI MUCHACHO
Hi , can someone tell me where i can find koodo mini muchacho? new? does stores still sell them? i found these links to ebay a seller sel...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob
Help!! How do I get out???
I accidentally joined the Koodo "focus group" on US Roaming. Since then I keep getting "focus group" emails. I've added my 2 cents to th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Bob
T-Mobile Booster on Koodo's network?
My Koodo phone (Samsung Galaxy SII) works fine with T-Mobile when I go south but the signal is a bit weak in my place. I bought a T-Mobi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob
update to android 4.3 for my S2x
My Koodo Samsung S2x has 4.1.2. Any news on either 4.2 or 4.3?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sunnysweetz
Will there be Internet options thru Koodo for tablet usage anytime in the future?
Internet stick plans?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CAJames
Koodo reps are signing into your Facebook. FACT.
Are you worried for your privacy? I'll make you more worried. Go to your security on Facebook and look at active sessions. You'll find at...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Randy Littmann
Vacation suspend service
Going on European vacation x 6 weeks, will not be taking phones with me. Will suspending service be the best way of minimizing my bill w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Bob
Alberta Flood of 2013...
Wow... just got a disturbing call from my Daughter. Picture this. She and her 4lb Yorkie are evacuated with an overnight bag and a ce...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Erwin
Thank you Koodo for Putting Customer/Employee First during Flooding in Alberta
As one of the community in Alberta that is significantly affected by the river flooding. Koodo/Telus has put customers first ones again. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob
Remove an old number from my account?
I have a few numbers on my account that show up when I log in. One of those numbers was ported out to a VOIP service but it still shows ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 on Koodo?
I live half and half in Canada/USA. When I'm in Canada I use Koodo and when I'm in the USA I use T-Mobile. I'd like to get the Samsung ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob
Number Porting
2 questions in a day... sorry. I've got a 306 area code phone number that I ported to Koodo from SaskTel back when I was living in S...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dave Bishop
Youmail possible?
Youmail? Help! Is youmail possible on Koodo? I have a Galaxy S2. I read somewhere you need call forwarding to make it work so I set it up...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Bob
Weird Call Forward Icon issue?
I have an unlocked Galaxy II. I call forwarded my phone to a friend in Calgary who would handle things while I was away. I removed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dave
Call forwarding... unlimited or uses airtime?
When using call forwarding with Koodo (HSPA devices), does the call count toward your minutes? (for example, forwarding a call to your ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived