Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2952
Photo of TJ Smith
name on caller ID
This idea have been posted in the past years but with LTE and the new gen system it's doable. "srlawren" mentioned in another post that F...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of daddypooch
how to have monthly statement sent by EMAIL
I need to have monthly statements  EMAILED to me. I have account (number) but daughter has the phone. She gets texts of amount each month...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rafael
I make a payment via self service when I click to end the payment it said my payment didnt went through !? that was ODD !
I make a payment via self service,  But when I click to end the payment, it said my payment didn't went through !? that was ODD... so I w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Asara
my bill isnt online
My phone number doesn't seemed to be connected to my online account, which is weird because I ordered my sim card online and got a confir...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jim hardy
why is it so hard to unlock aphone when you say it is easy NOT TRUE
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Matt
Porting Out
I want to port out my number, but if I decide to port back in within 90 days, can I resume my account with the same plan I had? It's one ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ruby Nigel Annie Shelton
Unlocking phone
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 from Rogers. Last year, I paid to have it unlocked so I can transfer to Koodoo. I am now abroad and unable to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Naresh
Where is my referral bonus . I called to customer care so many times they informed that it will come after 3 months .
Where is my referral bonus
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Claudia Mesa
New charges in my bill for data without exceed it
I have new charges in my bill this month for data about $265 but I didn't exceed it or authorize that charges, actually I have no clue wh...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kamil Ziobro
Where should I email cheque with payment ?
I want to pay my bill by cheque, where should i mail it ? what is the adress ? kamil
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Troy Clark
getting ahold of koodo customer service
how u get threw to the customer service other than waiting on there 1-866 number or #611 every call is 45 to 1 hr wait on hold is the wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Patti Christie
P. Christie
Whenever I want to do something on the Koodo website it doesn't allow me to! I have this problem all the time! Its supposed to be self se...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of hoijoo
current balance
i did top-up system 2months ago , but i don't know how to use this so i check the top-up system and i applied amount about my cellphone p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Faryal Diwan
I've been charged for a 10 minute outgoing call to Colorado which I didn't make. The # is 719-284-5177. Anyone else have the same issue?
I've been charged for a 10 minute outgoing call to Colorado which I didn't make and I don't know anyone there. The number is 719-284-5177...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kalvin Johnson
LOL ! Where's the app?
Koodo Self-Serve this Koodo self-serve that. We in 2018 shouldn't we have an app already? LOL public mobile will create their app before ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Ron Hole
Connection fee charged by Tom Harris AND Koodo?
I moved my phone from TELUS to KOODO. As my TELUS connection was gone and I needed a SIM I went to TOM HARRIS to have this done. They cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig Ayre
Can't access promotional plan 10 for 70
I received one of the text messages regarding the Koodo promotional rate 10GB for $70 (in New Brunswick). I try to click the link, or go ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vanessa Hooper
Reversing data charges
Just last month I got a new phone (The Essential Phone).  I was using it for about 3 days when I noticed that the data was turned on - pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kristy Wong
My phone number suddenly changed
I was texting my boyfriend, everything was fine, and then after the next text I send he asks "who's this?". I found out that my phone num...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Valerie Sjovold
What is my mother's maiden name? Ferraby
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea