Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 3062
Photo of Bobby Long
When suspending a phone on your account
Continued plan charges having reported a phone stolen. So about 225 dollars have been charged to my card since my phone was reported stol...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Fada Ritchie
15 cents Increase in cost for calling the US with Long Distance Saver
When did Koodo increase the charge for calling the US from 5c to 20c on Long Distance saver addon, I had the long distance addon and i ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of em
Employee complaint
In the mall I work in there is a Koodo kiosk next to my shop, there is a girl that works there, the only girl there, and she is always AL...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nelson Bezanson
Tablet plan as internet at the cottage?
 Im so happy to see tablet plans finally. I have a cottage with no internet access available, is there a way to use the tablet plan as in...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of candace
Is my order coming or not
Hello I placed an order last Friday. To switch from a pre paid plan to a tab monthly plan. I picked a phone and got a confirmation email ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mare Daniels
How do I send thanks to head office regarding their employees
Sean from Seaway Mall in Welland, Ontario, Canada and Calvin from El Salvador were unbelievably helpful when we were setting up the accou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Courtney B
Complaint
Went to the local kiosk with my disabled mom to update her plan as she was paying a ridiculously high amount and to possibly upgrade her ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Udayan Sen
Why isn't my Easy Roam plan woking in the US?
I am signed up for Easy roam. I have traveled to the US before and used it with no issues. This time, however, calls and texts won't go t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ian Gibbs
Why was I billed twice?
Two charges of the same amount appear on my credit card bill right after each other.  Just wondering why that happend and how do I go abo...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerrrrrrr
Bug on Self Serve Website - Page Not Found
login into koodomobile.com Select View My Bill Beside "Pre-authorized debit payments"  click on Manage. You get Page Not found I...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of canucks4life
Maintenance
FYI today is actually July 15 I should know it is my birthday :)
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shelbeelyn Voutour
Ned unlock code for sim
PUK locked need code
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of paperbeagle
Tab changes?
Ok so i know the koodo site is down for maintenance. But i travel so today i have access to internet. The last 5 days no cellular service...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Debasis Das
in my last bill application store service extra charges
in my last bill,i was charged for buying an app.dont rember any..bill says application store service.customer support could not help to g...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Florence Flewelling
Why can I get a REP. Right now ?????
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mitchell Racine
Why does koodo charge so Fucking much and there services suck. I want my money back so i switch providers. Koodo sucks cock.
Pissed off unsatisfied customer
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Val
Customer service issue
I seem to be having issues with customer service at the moment. 1 hour wait yesterday, so I didn't even bother waiting and now I've been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of You-Do-Not-Know-Who
Very descriptive error
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jacki Reimer
Does anyone know why I received two prepaid Visa's with my new Koodo phone in the mail?
I got my new iPhone and Koodo plan in the mail yesterday and my package came with two prepaid Visa gift cards each for $50. I can't remem...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Colleen
i would like to post a review
I was having issues with my new Samsung A5. On July 27 in the afternoon I went to the mall to get help after trying everything I could do...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived