Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1875
Photo of Louise Draeger
Does this offer apply if I am already a koodo customer
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neethu Francis Pulikkal
My order for a koodo post paid connection has been cancelled by saying unable to process your credit card. What should I do next?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Karen Tilbe
I sent Koodo a message
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bobby Long
When suspending a phone on your account
Continued plan charges having reported a phone stolen. So about 225 dollars have been charged to my card since my phone was reported stol...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lan Phạm Thị Ngọc
cannot change the password using the self serve sesrvice
I forgot my password and wanted to reset it by using the self serve service. I followed the instruction which told me to typed my email a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lori Kelley
Received home phone hub put in SIM card It is flashing red meaning sim not working. Sim not listed on my account. Please help
Just received my wireless home phone and put in the SIM card. It is flashing red meaning sim not working. Sim not listed on my account. Help
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Becki Steel
Transfer Number/Tracking Order HFO20164617
Hi! I recently lost an iphone with Fido to water damage.  I decided to switch providers to Koodo, but wish to keep my number from Fido. M...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of serdarevica
Easy Roam Tethering
Hi Guys, I am traveling to Cuba next week and thinking about adding EasyRoam to my account. I understand that will allow me to use my mi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ayden J Pearson
Question about my tab
My tab had a credit balance of $150 and then I upgraded my phone which was $0 on a 2 year plan but its now showing I owe $270 for tab, sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jacob Matthews
Visual Voicemail Support for Google Pixel and Android in General
Visual Voicemail support has been integrated into Android for a couple years now. It's very noticeable on the Pixel phones as they specif...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Roblyn
Email promo not sending to proper link - want to upgrade pay as you go to monthly
Received an email promo (currently pay as you go) to switch to monthly at @25/mth for unlimited talk and text.  When I click on the link ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roamer
What happened to roaming plans other than Easy Roam?
Are the text and talk roaming plans for the US still available, to is the only one now the Easyroam plan?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Megan Hynes
Order Status
Can a rep please check the status of my order? Order # HFO20135300.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shawn Miller
New phone, no account number
HI, I just received my phone after signing up with Koodo. There is only a packing list in the box but the self serve is asking for an ac...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard
Koodo Tab inquiry
I emailed koodo quite a while back and was told I would get a response within 24-48 hours I guess this wasn't the case because I still ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Albion Fung
Unable to receive calls or text, but outgoing works
I can, however, receive and send iMessage; Visual Voice mail also not working right now.   I'd like to avoid update or restore. Number ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bryant Stevens
How to clear voicemail
How can I clear out voicemail
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Rick Herbert
Is anyone having streaming issues with the Tune-In Radio App?
Is anyone having streaming issues with the Tune-In Radio App and a newer Android phone? It works fine on WIFI. Does not stream using Kood...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hazel Mae Whitehat
Does koodoo mobile have a toll free number ?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lucja
Can't set up Voice Mail
I just got an LG K4 with a Koodo plan.I was left a voice message today, and when I click it, I get the Koodo automated message telling me...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question