Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 87
Photo of Jatinder Bal
when will I get my bill by mail?
I have subscribed for bills by mail. My bill due date is 24 june. When will I recieve my bill by mail? I need it as a proof of residency....
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
My wife's phone is currently in my name. I need to add her to the account so she can upgrade her phone. How do I proceed?
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kyle Richard
does Koodo let you add purchases from the Google play store to your bill?
Without a credit card there is no other way to purchase apps in Canada, so maybe Koodo could add purchases to your bill like other carrie...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Theresa M Ferbie
MISSED CALLS WITH NO CALL LOG calls going directly to voicemail !!!
If you're having the same issue and feel you are not getting the required help from koodo please reply . I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY OT...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kyle Viktor
Has the extended warranty price gone up?
I purchased my phone on may 25 and was told extended warranty would cost $99 plus $45 if i needed to use it for a fix/replacement. Howeve...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig Amanda Gayle
how do i change my phones area number
i would like to change my phone number to a different province area code, how is it done online
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Donald G. Murray
Got prepaid card, and "PIN", and telephone. How top do I top up??? Donald Murray.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of sara adel
Phone upgrade with Koodo's new plans
Now that Koodo plans have changed, if I were to upgrade to a different phone and I'm on the tab small and I have paid off my tab, which p...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Corey Gardner
Just curious
I have a note 2 that I want to go back to, but still owe on my current iPhone 5s TAB is it possible for me to switch these phone and then...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Adrien Burgess
Increase phone variety
Add new phones to the variety phones sold by Koodo. this will bring customers who are interested in the new phones to Koodo instead of t...
  • 41 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Luke Michael Lindsay
New koodo add ons
Would really love to see some more add ons available for koodo such as extra minutes i know Telus has a $10 add on for 100 mins $20 for 2...
  • 109 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of J. Walker
3g connection problem
When using my iphone 4 the 3g will not work, I open an app and try to refresh and its says "no network connection" or close to it, I have...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paul Proulx Jr.
i just activated my koodo phone but it wont send any msgs?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Rory Wong
TRYING TO CHANGE MY PLAN
trying to change from my plan now to the 37.00 plan that has data.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Hayden
Thank You Koodo - Il Be Working for You Soon!!
First Off - I think out of all the providers, Koodo has the best name! I wanted to give praise to both the company and the future I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Summer Dawn Bunny Boo
If you have a cell from this company can u get a new phone and transfer your bill to the new phone and pay it and cut your old phone off
I have a iPhone 4 and I want to get the iPhone 5c can I transfer my bill from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 5c and cut my iPhone 4 off and c...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve
SIM card sizes, and then there were three!
I have a couple of unlocked phones and I just move my Koodo SIM card from phone to phone depending on the occasion (different phone for t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sébastien Paquet
Problem with texting
I still have problems receiving text messages. I receive them 30 minutes late and the last time, it was hours after it has been sent. I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MarlaBautista™
Ikoodo 5s
If I buy a two iphone 5s, that isn't from the koodo store, (hasn't been assigned to a company yet) can I join koodo still get a koodo fam...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Emily Olmstead
$0 tab
My tab is at $0. Does that mean i can buy a new phone that says "You pay $0" in order to get a free one, or is it off the total price?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived