Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 386
Photo of Nicole Otieno
My plan has 500 minutes. Are incoming calls deducted from my anytime minutes?
Also wondering if my anytime minutes would be deducted for incoming calls (someone else who is within Canada calling me). Again, I have t...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of GB
LG G4 mms
can't send picture messages.  Can send regular SMS, but pics never go through. Details: - using Google Hangouts app.  Also tried in defau...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Earl Gyselman
unlocking
I am travelling to the US for several months and want to unlock my Galaxy s4 to use on a US carrier. It is a rooted phone so will a Koodo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jeff
Removing Applecare+ add-on
I'd like to remove my$6/month Applecare+ add-on, but Self Serve won't let me. When I try to cancel it on the Phone Services page, I get ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nancy Prosser
Refer a friend ????
I referred a friend and his status says ... waiting for account to be verified.  Well, it's been over a month since he was referred.  Is ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sandi Harvey
I am currently wirh Bell but not under contract and I want to switch what do I need to do
I want too switch to Koodo and keep my phone and number is rhat possible????
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Marc W. Carruthers
Paying off tab balance
I have been paying $3 per month towards my tab on my Samsung Galaxy phone.  I want to pay off the balance of $47.16. To do that, I was a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis
Pay-Per-Use US Roaming Buckets are Effective Based on Customer's Billing Cycle. This Can Result in a $5 Text Message
The pay-per-use US roaming buckets are based on a customer's billing cycle.  If it is the last day of a customer's billing cycle and they...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Bhim Sing
how do i get account number
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve H
Koodo added a $5.00 Upgrade, payoff and credit charge when tab is paid off....What the heck kind of scam is this?
My starting tab balance this month was -$2.97. I had a $4.50 Koodo contribution and my tab contribution of $5.00 so I should be +$6.53 b...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Susanna Westerkamp
Transferring ownership; do you pay your balance owing or does it transfer along with the account?
When transferring ownership of an account, does a bill get generated for what you owe as of that day? Is that balance then to be paid imm...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of anita
When would iPhone 6s be available with Koodo Tab?
Will the iPhone 6s be available with Koodo Tab over 2 year payment soon?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Krishna Basukala
Is LG G4 Mirrorlink Compatible?
Is LG G4 compatible with Mirrorlink so as to connect with Car infotainment with mirrorlink compatibility?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lisa Williams MacInnis
New Shock Free Data
I am on the new shock free data plan, but I still went over on my data, and I did not receive any alerts.   Any suggestions?  I thought i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dana Freeman
S5 call log not working
We just upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo and the call log has stopped showing any calls since April 10th.  How do you get it to show...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sandy
wrong email address
Notifications are still being sent to an old email address that I haven_'t used in 2 years. When I check my profile, only my current emai...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tyler Sweet
Buying a phone without a plan
I want to buy a new phone (LG G3 refurbished). Is it possible to do so without having to add a plan? Or to add my current prepaid plan?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kathleen Coleclough
Paying off tab and cancelling one line on account
We want to pay off the tab on our daughter's phone, transfer ownership to her, and cancel that line off our account.  Can we do that all ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christine Clemens
How do I cancel my plan outside the country?
I had only recently switched to Koodo last winter when I purchased my Blackberry Q10 phone. I have a simple data, calling, and texting pl...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Shawn Hurl
cab+r+hear+calls+on+my+Samsung+S4
I can't hear and people can t heat me when making it receiving calls galaxy S4 android
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered